Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

The third color is probably my favorite, though I always do love a good rose gold. Great work from Fiercelord as always :hugs:

1 Like

Honestly it’s vaguely hard depending on what armor type you have to match our current heritage colors. These three Fiercelord made would really help for mogs.

1 Like

The recent updates gave them the option to look more goth than ever before. Pale skin and black hair is more gothy than blue skin with purple hair.

2 Likes

Don’t go leeching off my thread with your attachment that leads to this one. We’re asking for completely different things. Remove your link to this thread.

Are you sure?.. I linked it as the primary High Elf thread for the moment. To direct anyone seeking high elf options to your thread. (The last one I have linked is rather old at this point.)

(I have removed it as per your request.)

1 Like

Your pretty respectful even though you don’t have to be…sadly I don’t share the same sentiments.

This thread and this one: We need more for the high elf aesthetic

they may be on the different ends of the spectrum but it’s a great guide to where those that want high elf customization should go :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not related to him, and you were rude from the jump so I see no reason to obey any request you give. Would you like to talk about some cool void customizations?

1 Like

I wasn’t rude. I’m rude now. Look. I wasn’t asked about any of this. My response was justified. He followed with my request and nothing more was needed. You are indeed somewhat related by taking part in this post and doing that on his behalf. You should just accept the mutual respect we had and do as was requested.

Yea don’t bullcrap me dude lol.

A please goes a long way.

3 Likes

Again. Nothing was made known to me about it. I just saw the thing leading here and said what I said. How do you not understand that? if I was asked and understood it would be different. But I was not.

Let this be a lesson not to be running in with assumptions and insults then.

Nobody needs your consent to post links of threads in other threads I’m afraid to say.

1 Like

There was no assumption. Again, I was not asked. The polite thing to do is ask. No? We are so well versed in manners but it seems only mine are within the spotlight here. Not that it surprises me.

Usually everyone is fine with links to other threads being posted. It isn’t common etiquette to ask. But if you want something yourself, yes you should present yourself in a polite manner instead of rushing in calling people leeches.

1 Like

Whatever you say. I am not a forum regular, so I don’t know of your norms. But my norms dictate otherwise. So, understanding where I come from is key to understanding what I did. You can accept that or just continue to be a brat. I feel like you’ll take option 2 as that is very becoming of people like you.

You didn’t even apologize for being rude as hell, why would I do anything you want? Call me a brat all you want you’re the dude that came in throwing a punch and then got surprised that they weren’t treated nice either.

5 Likes

You can’t “leech off threads” here. But being rude to people will keep them from going into your own. All the Thalassian threads get links to each other. Calm down. It’d have given you more exposure. Instead your thread gets a mute.

5 Likes

I try to be respectful (And often fail) regardless of if the other party is respectful themselves or not. And I try not to return (and often fail) the same energy that I’m being given when I can.

Clearly linking the threads caused some… discomfort for them, so I see no harm in unlinking the threads since they asked.

I could have done without the Leech comment, or them calling you a degenerate and a brat but eh. I’ve had worse.

I’m sorry my thread has caused this for you tonight.

I agree, and its a good summation of the high elf request that I’ve seen of late. The only thing its missing is paladins.

I’ll abide their request not to link it (myself anyways) but I will let folk know it exists if it continues to persist.

4 Likes

idc lol. it’s free bumps for the thread anyways. it’s actually kind of ironic that in the process of worrying about someone else “leeching” off of them by linking threads they actually caused the thread to get bumped a lot more.

Anyways, my apologies for the derailment.

1 Like

Look. I do apologize for the leech comment. I was… a bit hasty in that regard. Again, I did not receive any heads up, nor did I understand the intention. So do not take what I said the wrong way. It was merely out of a lack of understanding. As for my other comments though, ones not particularly pertaining to you. I do not apologize. It was well meant. But I will always make right on things not made within their intentions.

We’re all hoping for this, almost every race would profit from this.

6 Likes