Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Yeah, I could do that. Might dig through my characters and post them later. I just prefer posting flashy pictures with fitting backgrounds lol.

1 Like

Sela looks really nice!

1 Like

Thank you! She was my first void elf.

Void elves legit brought me back to wow after seven years away.

EDIT: OMG I just realized I hadn’t linked your thread here yet. I have a big ole list of similar threads for AR’s or customizations at the end of the Main Post and thought I’d added your thread to it ages ago. I’m sorry bout that. >.<

1 Like

I envy you people with mogging skills :’)

I have lots of void elves but none of them have anything really special. Mostly sets like this guy although I did change a couple of pieces. My only other voidy mog is my warrior.

1 Like

I like both of your mogs there. Very nice. The chest and legs you’re using on Grakt there are the ones I actually want for Sela.

Just haven’t gotten round to going to try and get them.

Also I’d bet you’re better at mogging than you think. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is my default look for Hypheria, being an Astromancer and dabbling in the Void in Outland since the BC era, this look fits the bill for her.

This is my mog for the holiday at the moment. I chose Purple as it’s Voidy of course and built around it, shoulders being a dark Phoenix reference, with that and the rest both referencing the aesthetic of the Void, as well as the opulent nature of being an Highborne descended Elf :purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

Very nice mogs!

I don’t often change my mogs on holidays but its a nice look.

1 Like

My main characters (shadow priest and fire mage).
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/06/3/1644387745-ve-mt-mage-priest.jpg

with my brother, we are ready for the cross faction ! :purple_heart:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/06/3/1644387780-crossfaction.jpg

5 Likes

Very nice!

Oh I’m so excited to play with my own brother too…

We’ve had our druids (opposite faction) be friends for years and now we’ll be able to play with em together. Love it.

2 Likes

Hey look at this!

Turokan’s/Ramavatarama’s amazing Starcursed hair got shown off on wowhead!

Glad it did that one deserves all the recognition.

13 Likes

Just saw that myself. For sure deserved recognition.

2 Likes

Indeed.

About time they noticed something of his.

2 Likes

Some news.

Patch 9.2 is coming out February 22nd.

Word is there will be a 9.2.5.

So maybe more customizations at the end of SLs? We’ll see what comes up.

7 Likes

As I said in the Dark Ranger thread, some Class/Race Skins would be a nice “Send Off” for the “End of Warcraft’s First Chapter” and would help wash the sour taste of Shadowlands out of our mouth.

6 Likes

shoves galaxy leggings back in the drawer

I must hide my pride.

4 Likes

I love galaxy leggings and galaxy hair. No shame in it. It’s pretty.

3 Likes

Class skins would be a nice addition. I wasn’t sold on them initially but the more I’ve looked at em the better they sound.

That and the sub-race system.

SLs though has been… disappointing on the whole. So many potential lore points just not explored or ignored.

And nothing real to link us back to Azeroth. I feel like I’ve had little reason to be interested in the stories of the Covenants people… If this were obviously more close to home I’d care a lot more. It just feels so distant…

So yeah. Something to help us forget a bit of that would be nice.

Mentioned this earlier and I’ve finally finished it.

I made a new thread! Not super pertinent to Void Elves… only real link is its an Alliance race. Still very excited and happy with the result so far!

3 Likes

Just hear to give my love for these ideas in this thread.

I put that thread on ignore after seeing it 11 hours it was created, only because there is some there who still like to whine about the Void Elves. So to avoid getting involved in conflict Fen, I put the thread on ignore. But I do like the idea though.

I wonder if 9.2 is actually going to be really worth it to get back to WoW for. I seen some people who checked it out on the PTR via Twitter saying there is some good, but I am wondering if it might be worth it?

1 Like

Do what you need to of course. A like to the main post would be helpful if you are ok with that.

At least Blizzard would know you support the race. (Entirely up to you.)

No clue. I’ll be around but I’ve mostly been playing old stuff. Current expansion lost me awhile ago.

1 Like

Made some minor changes to the main post.

Added eyes to the main part cause I realized recently I didn’t have them up with pictures despite having several standard examples.

I also made a new death knight I’m vibin with.

(Fenelon)

6 Likes