Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Yes I’m not sure what it was you’re trying to ask about.

Eh I’ve seen worse.

Seems Blizzard is rolling that all out slowly. Probably waiting for story points that feel good to them.

1 Like

Probably best to ignore them. They aren’t really bringing in anything to the discussion, and more of moving with the offense to push the Void Elves out so people miss out.

2 Likes

This thread has more love than anything done for Ren’dorei in-game.

Would love these. They’re amazing.

7 Likes

I just want the void-touched hairstyles back.

What do you mean?
Void elves did not lose anything.

If you mean the tentacles, then theyre a toggle on off thing.
So theyre still there.

5 Likes

Thank you!

I hope Blizzard sees the wondrous potential of the Void Elves going forwards and uses them a bit more effectively. And expands our options.

We…haven’t lost any?

Side note:

I recently update this thread of mine as well if anyone is interested in the Kul’Tirans and their customizations! I welcome any input and would love it if anyone knows of any good mockups!

4 Likes

Blizz has a poor track record of remembering to use Alliance races for anything sadly.

3 Likes

They are still around. Along with set Tentacles.

I d love to see a star -cursed version of it available

:purple_heart: :milky_way: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

bumping this becuz my racial bugged again but i want these to be options T_T

https://imgur.com/a/NfzDOAO

5 Likes

Imgur

7 Likes

thank youu !

1 Like

we also need these shades for void elfs aswell

https://imgur.com/a/kOkuEKD

2 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

5 Likes

Always will vote for MORE customisation that stays on theme!

And I still want a tentacle arm!! (i used to frequent here as Unian)

4 Likes

Though still unlikely its fun to dream up what could be.

Good to see you again Unian.

4 Likes

I wish I had the 2 blood elf light blue hair colors for the void elves. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

As long as we are dreaming of what could be…I’d love to see the Alliance High Elves and Void Elves create a small city of their own, using much of the traditional Blood Elf building style, but for the High Elves, Blue and silver colored, and star-cursed colors for Voids.

Aubrey Beardsley styled gardens, with star cursed wolves, stallions, and dragon hawks to tame for hunters, win as mounts…

Blood Elves would have a quest to re-unite with lost Void Elf family members, and then they only, of horde races, gain entry to the city.

4 Likes

great mog! and i agree on a helf/velf city

3 Likes

This would be an interesting concept going forward, giving both the High Elves/Silver Covenant and Void Elves a reason to coexist. The boring closed space-rock, what Blizzard calls the “Starter Zone” hasn’t seen any love in years.

2 Likes