Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Those wings are what I meant when I said void wings would be awesome options for velves. Zero investment in the prospect of paladins since I don’t play them (mage player for life), but just the wings as customization options with void claws/talons would be awesome.

7 Likes

People said the same thing when we asked for skin tones n hair colors n eye colors and now look at what we got .

3 Likes

Well the concept that Simaia spoke of is Void Elf paladins who use the Void as their power. So i think it’s appropriate here as well <3

9 Likes

I really fell in love with them in the beginning! My love for them grew seeing how they fought with us Lordaron and the new customization we’ve gotten! <3! Their so amazing <3

3 Likes

Sure, Alerovia. Void Paladins.

Though they don’t exist, and there are four threads specifically requesting their addition, and we’re discussing purely void customizations on the race itself. The prospect of a void paladin may get a pass, if only for deeper void features for the race.

Actually, the number of visual contributions for Void Elves in this thread have been pretty awesome. Do you have any?

As for my first post this week: I know I’ve been stuck on Entropic Embrace options lately, but I have a few others after watching some movies this past weekend :smiley: (As usual, all credit to the original artists, I’m linking for idea purposes only)

Tentacle Aura (either glyph or customization option)
You remain the same during Entropic Embrace…but your aura has other ideas.

Living Shadow (either glyph or customization option)
Again, you remain the same during Entropic Embrace, but your aura wants to play…

Mimic Shadow Aura
Forgive me for posting FFXIV, but…their Dark Knight Shadow is dope AF. For Void Elves, your Shadow would strictly mimic your attacks and motions, it wouldn’t do damage.

I’ll have some more void tattoo ideas tomorrow sometime :smiley:

6 Likes

Huh?? Lmao!

The Twilight Hammer did have Paladins in their ranks, so that could serve as a basis for them <3

Were you not just discussing City of Heroes? I don’t see how a separate game pertains to void elf customizations…?

Yes i do! <3 Void Elf pallies! It would be amazing to see and really open up the possibilities for stories as well as Velf druids and Shamans! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Again, sure.

You try to veil your meaning, and it comes off hollow.

You, and everyone else here, can clearly see the purpose of that reference. Nico was kind enough to share almost exactly what I was talking about, not even an hour after I said it. Again, you sound hollow.

There are four other threads for them. You’re in three. I’m trying to be chill.

Kallixtus, if you’re still in the thread, you want to chat with your peeps?

2 Likes

I don’t consider the destruction of a class an amazing story opener. And the only reason why they would do that is for void elf paladins, which I doubt they will do.

2 Likes

that is so spooky!

1 Like

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/38/2/1632242991-353ed747dda3955ff154c418213068a6.jpg

:wink:

17 Likes

Lovely. Entirely lovely.

2 Likes

I love every single one of these suggestions. I hope we can put the void back into void elves.

Yessing so hard to all of this. It’s a vivid image that perfectly describes what I want for my Void Elf.

9 Likes

That is a really cool idea!! The void ‘shadow’ doing damage, and not so hard to do, seeing as hunters have had trinkets that bring out extra pets or shadow wolves ( in legion) or the little dino that did damage. So Blizz could definitely implement this if they chose to.

3 Likes

Would void crests be a good idea? like Lightforged have. Though instead of on the forehead, maybe floating like Kael’s balls.

4 Likes

Aleona is not Alerovia. And they’re referring to void themed paladins. :slight_smile:

Just thought I’d clear that out.

But we do need to maintain this thread as a customization thread.

4 Likes

Yeah why not. Perhaps they could work the heritage wings into that setup and free us from them from the armor.

Phrasing!

8 Likes

If the wings were customization for velves that’d be crazy, and amazing. I love them so much but hate that they are attached to that piece of armor specifically. It looks good but sometimes I want to use other things that don’t match.

I do think they might have been thought as been a velf feature on their own at some point. Same as the nightborne chins.

Kael’s fruits*

6 Likes

Thats more or less how I feel as well.

I could see it. I’ll soon have a section talking about this a bit once I update the thread.

Thats better. lol

3 Likes

They will do it ik they will

1 Like

I love this idea, as well as the tattoo (?) he has on his forehead.

Looks like a third eye tattoo. Love that :smiley:

Imagine if tattoos glowed during EE. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes