Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

I been looking through this person’s twitter and they’ve got some really nice hairs!

Source:

10 Likes

Gnomes are cringe and a waste of AR slot.

The creator is… me

Oh thank you! Will try to find the texture and perhaps will get a better mock up

7 Likes

I love this, great work as per usual :hugs:

I seriously need this as a hair toggle for Void Elves eventually, along with the colors Izzabelle created recently.

Hopefully we get something akin to these in the proper Void pass.

Adding this color as an option for tentacles would also be most welcome. :octopus:

6 Likes

You can have it but we need more high elf hair first.

1 Like

Which other High Elf options are you looking for? :woman_shrugging:

Void Elves do need more Void inclined options too.

3 Likes

What I like about this is that it would work as an overlay pretty much like the Dark Iron Dwarf hair effect works, so it would be pretty doable, and just like we saw with the tentacles, a feature that could be turned on or off!

6 Likes

I’d like to see void scars

maybe tentacles as a necklace or armband?

Void corrupted limbs (think Ra-Den’s arm in Ny’Alotha)

Starcursed eyes

Void claws (like how Kael’thas has long nails, but make them look like star crystals)

Maybe spines that protrude from the shoulders or along the spine?

Honestly there’s so many possibilities because the void twists anything it corrupts so severely they can pretty much look like anything

6 Likes

part ethereal

14 Likes

Wow, if we only had a full Starcursed hairstyle :stuck_out_tongue:

I like those hairstyles! Especially the Long and Braids ones.

Indeed, if we could have Void hair highlights and tattoos that’d be my dream come true. Oh, and more Entropic Embrace skins… and those asymmetric skins Fen talked about.

Oh God… I want it all. LOL Perhaps it’s the Void in me, an endless hunger for customizations :laughing:

4 Likes

Black, brown and white hair have been added to the PTR if anyone wants to try them out!

9 Likes
4 Likes

I shall go see how I like the black. (Doubt Fenelon will change but Raenani might…)

2 Likes

Looking at the black hair, I kinda wish it was closer to Nightborne’s black, but it’s alright too. It’s the same as belf black but I guess that was to be expected. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the white hair, I think darker void skin tones are needed for greater contrast like a permanent entropic embrace color. I bet that would look sooo good.

15 Likes

This is probably the easiest way to bring playable ethereal looks into the game. I like it!

4 Likes

Omg :scream: super lovely! Thanks Turo and Fen for sharing.

I’d love more starcursed designs for Void Elves! Even Starcursed tattoos like someone else suggested.

I also like the idea of asymmetric skin tones that shows “void corruption” happening, that would be really neat too!

It’s refreshing to see these Void based ideas everyone!

4 Likes

Oh wow!!! I’d so make the pink one in a heartbeat.

6 Likes

That is the star cursed hair color that i have been dreaming of :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Black and White look amazing IMO, although yeah, the NB black would have looked better.

But since they are just loading the BE textures rather than making new ones, that’s how it goes. Just like the skin tones, it’s using the already existing textures (hence the bangle in a couple hairstyles) and it had to be the BE textures over any other race because of the eyebrow texture; you can load most races hair textures on a VE, and while the female uses the same hair texture for the eyebrown and thus looks great, the male VE and BE model has a unique texture mapping for the eyebrows, so it had to be BE textures.

Saaaame <3!

7 Likes

Hello all, was messing with my alts today, and thought I’d add a few more customization requests for true Void Elves. I’ll try to break it into three posts. Here’s the first…

Braids and Locks

19 Likes