Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Or maybe the portal will take us to the ruins of Dalaran (like the mage portal spell that takes you to Dalaran crater). Do we know if the entire city crashed? Maybe part of it survived and it’s still floating somewhere… grasping at straws here lol

Spoilers.

They are mourning Khadgar but no one else. I think he pulls a Rhonin.

Honestly, yes, having the Silver Covenant a subfaction of the Rendorei would be the smartest move imo

I know it’s not the best approach for many of my helfer friends, but seriously, I doubt we’re getting yet another Thalassian allied race.

7 Likes

I suppose its possible its only… part of it.

Breaking a portion of the SC isn’t going to end anything theres plenty of elves around.

Just means a closer working relationship with the high elves of the Alliance and the Ren’dorei.

Spoilerish

Thats possible. We know very little as of now. I only see the tower top.

Some drag marks… Entirely plausible that only part of Dalaran is destroyed.

though the Alpha preview suggests I think its Dalaran as a whole. :frowning:

2 Likes

If it is, it’s so stupid. Why put High Elves and Blood Elves back in Dalaran if it’s to destroy it?

1 Like

That part I don’t get…why bother adding it in for one patch cycle only to do this. its not the end I think.

I should be better. Just destroing Dalaran like this is so lazy and boring.

True, but merging the notable high elves in to the void elves does mean any other requests for playable high elves are requests for random people involved in one quest 15 years ago and stuff like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Its… surprising on many levels. Especially if…

Spoilerish

We lose Khadgar along the way… I never thought they’d ever do it though I was questioning why they were focusing on Dalaran so much in prepatch.

I knew they weren’t going to use the city as the hub so it was odd.

It merges I think every request with Void Elves proper with little hope for an AR… Otherwise I think it won’t change much.

Ikr?

Down the drain goes my dream of seeing Umbric part of the Council of Six.

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Id guess its for the upcoming story taking place there since elves are heavily involved.

lol loosing an important character like this is just bad writing.

2 Likes

I’m thinking… what if the destruction of Dalaran was necessary because they intend to make Silvermoon the new home for all elves in Midnight? And thus make Silvermoon a neutral city or, at least, have neutral zones controlled by the Silver Covenant. They did say they were uniting all elf tribes in Midnight. Maybe they want to show how Lorthemar changed over the years, and went from exiling high elves to offering them refuge

3 Likes

What’s with the dumb ugly wrappings? Bleh.

I definitely think this is coming.

1 Like

I don’t think the Silvermoon part will happen.

Though I do think we’ll see them move nearby or everyone will be on the Isle of Quel’Danas.

2 Likes

I hope Night Elves won’t be united to the other Elves like Metzen said it. It will be so stupid after what Horde did to them. These kind of things can be forgiven so fastly.

3 Likes

Potential spoiler.

9 Likes

Can we just take a moment TO TALK ABOUT ALLERIA’S NEW LOOK?!! I NEED IT ON MY VOID ELF!!!

BLIZZARD PLEASE!!!

6 Likes

She is magnificent.:heart_eyes:
I would like to be a void elf like Alleria.
I need tattoos/makeup, jewelry/accessories with feathers and hairstyles with braids !

I also like his eyes, they have changed.

14 Likes