Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

We have our rock.
I like our rock.
Its a pretty awesome hub rock.
Lets stay on the rock.

4 Likes

I can see Telogrus Rift becoming a mid-patch zone in Midnight.

6 Likes

That might be interesting. The Void tries to attack through it or somesuch. Void Elves have to defend it and the Blood Elves and High Elves assist maybe?

5 Likes

Why did you have to put this in my head, now I’ll be disappointed when it’s not in Midnight!

But seriously, it would be cool for them to expand on it.

3 Likes

One day I hope to see some actual buildings and the void elves using the Void Storm there to draw void essence to make more void elves…

So many possibilities with the Telogrus Rift.

5 Likes

Love this idea!! And add to it your other idea of star cursed animals to tame. ( maybe with a green ‘fel’ version for hunters other than void Elves)

By now, I think the Void Elves would have used their powers to turn ‘the rock’ into something beautiful and elvish and star cursed ( star kissed). Midnight is the perfect time to reveal it.

3 Likes

It would actually be interesting to let any class with a pet get something star cursed- through some kind of quest chain on the island rifts- star cursed ghoul for DK, star cursed elemental… and we totally need a star cursed dragon.

Normies get a star cursed saddle, but Void get the total effect on the dragon itself… one can wish…

3 Likes

I’ve often imagined that the Blood Elves get a Light fused or Fel fused version of some or all of them too. I’ve also imagined that other players who are not void elves or blood elves can unlock the ability to tame and venture to where these creatures are too.

This is a great idea! I’d love a Starcursed Felguard for instance for my warlock.

1 Like

Throwing some love towards all my fellow void elf fans.
Remember, void elves are awesome and so are you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:eyes:
Alleria (TWW) will have blue nail polish ! :blue_heart:

I need it !

4 Likes

You mean “grow horns”, ja? :sunglasses::+1:

Nail Polish requests have actually been fairly constant for both Void and Blood Elves.

Its not really something I’d get excited about but its definitely something they could add for some extra options. :smiley:

1 Like

bumping the thread!

3 Likes

Jonas in the Void elf house! Do you have a Void elf, Jonas? We make very good mages :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh holy crap some of those concepts look absolutely amazing.

Blizzard, take notes!!

2 Likes

gimme the runic face tattoos that Xalatath has.

or something similar.

5 Likes

I have seen your work, and I am very impressed! :+1::blush:

2 Likes

This is all absolutely wonderful and good but can we have some more distinct facial hair options for men as well as some face options that are not so overtly smug?

I feel like of all the races elves have the least differences in facial feature choices.

4 Likes

Man i just want more lore.

4 Likes

With Midnight I’d really like to see the void elves build up the Telogrus Rift into a full home with control of the three main islands (and the other two as well if possible.)

Love to see that Void Storm harnessed to infuse new void elves with the Void as well as used to empower their weapons. Would love to see the main island be used as a Inn/storage and greeting area for the “city” and the second island used to house the void elves and teach new wayfarers and scholars the ways of the void elves. The third island should have the Void Storm and the more senior members of the void elves researching and practicing their void abilities.

Maybe have the fourth island house the warriors and rangers and ghostblades and such our military alongside blacksmiths crafting new armor on Void stones (like our heritage jewels.)

And the fifth island as a place for the rangers and such to train new animals and rear new Hawkstriders and other animals (preferably that can be tamed). Give us a bunch of starcursed animal variants.

That would be amazing to see.

5 Likes