Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Maybe, just maybe, Blizzard looks at this thread and decides, “Sure, we’ll add it all…”

:pleading_face:

4 Likes

Take heart.

Blizzard has not forgotten customization, though their focus is not directly on it at the moment.

I believe that they have heard the general disdain players feel about how much more the Dracthyr started with and how little other player races have and will within the next few expansions expand customization considerably.

I’m certain they know about this thread and countless others. Continue to request what you want to see and support every customization thread you can to keep it fresh in their minds.

One day we will see these glorious concepts available to use.

The doors are open to us, we need only walk through them. :purple_heart: :octopus:

4 Likes

A thing I had done a while ago, but presented more nicely!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsPz_grWYAAs64U?format=jpg&name=large

4 Likes

Love it.

7 Likes

It’s the simple things!!

4 Likes

Ah! Jewelry options!!!

2 Likes

*Sips Tea *

What if there was Eye shaped Jewelry.

*Sips tea *

2 Likes

I got no issue with that. Sounds neat!

Though I think Turokan was showing off jewelry colors rather then different types right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed. Recolors of existing assets are something far simpler than creating new assets. I have been practicing on the later, so I do have some jewelry concepts on the pipeline ;D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlrcRyAWIAArjlu?format=jpg&name=medium

5 Likes

Looks great.

7 Likes

Thank you! This was my first foray into modeling and painting from scratch!

3 Likes

I really hope they do something like this eventually. The top left of the top picture is the perfect “Long” hairstyle for a Velf/Helf caster.

It actually reminds me of the OLD High Elf models from Vanilla that used a modified Night Elf model.

3 Likes

I believe those are the Night Elf hairstyles which used to be the ones used on the modified model for high elves so that checks out.

2 Likes

It really is that very same hairstyle!

2 Likes

Three things -

One the VE guys anyways still have a weird situation located on their neck lighting wise(?) I have posted about it before
https://i.imgur.com/vaC9KeO.png

Two entropic embrace seems to break a lot in that it’ll trigger and the buff will be over and then I just stay w it which is annoying.

Three I would like tentacle options on this specific hair cut.

3 Likes

All the male void elves and blood elves have the same issue. Looks like a glitch to me. I’m sure they’ll get around to fixing it later.

Thats an ongoing glitch that they seem to periodically fix and then rebreak? You can get it a lot if you have EE on and move through a load screen but it can come up in a few other ways too I hear.

I like it honestly… >.> Really wish I could use EE as a skintone sometimes.

The tentacle toggle needs to be extended to all the hairstyles that do not have it just as much as it should be available on the ones that do.

9 Likes

Do you have a screenshot on BEs w the same issue?

Bcz I have not noticed the bug besides on VEs

1 Like

I do not… I can get one in awhile though.

It’s also been a few weeks since I checked so could have been fixed for Belves. It was harder to notice on them though.

Hmm seems on live right now its fixed for both for me.

Are you still seeing it?

I never noticed it on BEs but yeah it’s still on my VEs as of last night but I’ll check when I can later in game

2 Likes