Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

I think all heritage needs some reworks. Several of them are kinda…subpar.

I really would love to see some new colors and also some different chest options.

Yes!

I think a lot of people would love to be able to be in a state where they’re inbetween.

I have never seen this movie before and I am… So… Amused.

1 Like

So, the final Emo Battle, the “Void Elf Rogue Outlaw”, a self important art mogul who thinks everyone loves him:

https://youtu.be/m4sExXWni2U

1 Like

well doncha? hehe

1 Like

If you refeering to “Doncha” from the “dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like this ?”

I actually have a wife hot like this:

She also has a voice very much like Drakka’s in this video too. :two_hearts:

1 Like

theres no way i’m gonna wear the wings without a tabard covering it up. like i’m approaching 70 years old lol

1 Like

hehe, my velf is not flirtin’ with ya, i promise. :laughing:

Yeah. They’re neat but I also do not like to present myself to the world most of the time and that often translates to my characters.

Her hair has a starcursed effect. I wonder if blizzard was inspired by fan concept.:smile:

1 Like

Void elf heritage would become #1 very fast if it let me use the chest piece as a robe or just a chestplate. That or literally just make the wings a cosmetic attachment somehow and I’d be happy.

3 Likes

While that would be cool it just looks like a stylized version of our tentacles coming out of the hair to me…

Though… That color on the Starcursed effect Rama made would be badass!

Very nice!

I really think a robe option alone would just really bump up the number of people I see using it.

That and an armored version for our more armored classes would be amazing.

Fenelon would probably use a robe version of it most if not all the time.

1 Like

But is he a velf paladin? :laughing:

He is obviously a priest ! :laughing:

Dang. Back to waiting patiently for some velf paladin representation. Well, maybe not so patiently :smiling_face_with_tear:

If they do decide to work on void knight type paladins we might see something by the end of DF.

Lots of void themeing coming up seems like.

Oh that IS a pretty neat idea! Like yeah cape would be good enough, but as a customization option from the barbershop? the potential of that! different shapes and all!

1 Like

That was what I was thinking! it feels like a mix between starcursed concepts + the glowing tips of the tendrils. Love it.

EDIT: Fen and I got to talking about who came up with the idea of naming “starcursed” the idea of adding stars to the VE hairstyles, does anyone remember? I just remember when I uploaded my initial concepts of Nessa that someone called it starcursed, does anyone know where the name came from?

2 Likes

I would also like to know.

I believe I first saw it used in one of the old High Elf threads. Back in the days where they had actual megathreads.

2 Likes

I believe it was in reference to the Starcursed Voidstrider.

As for who said it, I think it was a Hunter… I am bad with names.

3 Likes

Somand is often on their hunter. Might have been them then… I’ll try getting in contact to see if they remember if it was their name for it. lol

2 Likes