Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Very nice. Thank you for the updated look.

Do you have one where its an example of every color (the Starcursed Colors) side by side? Trying to avoid bloat in the main post and think I’ll probably replace whats up above with this since its newer. Like an example showing one from 1, 3, 5 and 7 side by side?

I’d still very much like more tentacles being added, at the very least to the hairstyles that don’t have them and that all new hairstyles we get in the future are equipped with them as an option as well.

We also need more color options for them I think.

This so much.

I love the Starcursed Eyes Somand made awhile back. Have them up in the main post.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906672592189022268/948764267904122890/VoidEyes.png

This one in particular.

4 Likes

Cannot remember if I shared these in this thread.

12 Likes

Oh! I don’t remember it but thats very nice! Just gonna squirrel that away in the notes.

3 Likes

I don’t think so.

Man, those are some high quality.

3 Likes

I feel that the thing about tentacles is that can go on every hairstyle. The reason I don’t showcase them enough is because it would involve more rigging on my part, but overall? it should be easy!

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! I might get into that if someone else doesn’t beat me up to it!

My thoughts exactly.

Ah, very understandable. That stuff is hard.

That’s the one.

I always found it weird that instead of giving us a version of their ‘element’ for eyes they just gave us one of each color but with the iris/pupil erased.

1 Like

Yah! I’m really not versed at rigging stuff -I’m really not a model editor at all- but for someone who knows more about it it really should be a piece of cake!

I just meant something like this. >.>

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906672592189022268/988360719462445086/Ramavataramastarcursedhairmale1357combined.png

For quickly seeing the examples of each coloration of Starcursed hair you made.

5 Likes

Made a minor update to add the new colorations of the Starcursed hair to the main post.

I’ve had to take a step away from the forums for the most part due to some RL stuff (not bad stuff just less time for a bit.) so I’m still working on getting the archive sections put together.

2 Likes

A braid down the middle part with tentacles on each side would do nicely. :sparkles:

1 Like

DF pre-order is up.

No new customizations or races but many other wonderful goodies.

2 Likes

I. Love. That dragon mount.

Though the blue and red Flight wings back Mog I can see going nicely with Velves.

No mention of customizations, but we do have plenty of time for more announcements. I will prepare my clown shoes accordingly.

Yeah they could release stuff for the Prepatch independent of the Preorder.

It’s a neat take on an emerald drake.

Wonder if we’ll see similar designs for all the flights.

Thats possible and would be a good move but I doubt they will.

The Dark Ranger options release shows me that they misunderstood what and how people wanted customizations.

We want them to be a standard ongoing thing and sure we want some lore for some of it to make sense, but we don’t want piecemeal questlines that give one eye color and one skin tone and we definitely do not want such things restricted and locked.

4 Likes

Blue i could see just being a bunch of holographic glyphs like the Nightborne tattoos, but I don’t know what the others would be.

So it begins.

this happened and I couldn’t help but think it would make a nice option for a customizable entropic embrace.

10 Likes