Gotta work at it from every angle if they can prove mechagnomes made it out better than them it sounds good right?
Mechagnomes don’t even deliver the fantasy of being full mechanical yet
people ignored that in the sea of recycled reddit memes talking about their “diaper”
![]()
The Mechagnomes (ARE) a customization option lmao ![]()
it’s a bit weird to say someone can’t ask for customization options for their race because “there are other allied races that actually need work”. like yeah, there are. but does that mean people can’t even offer ideas for void elf customization?
and btw, i don’t mean high elf customization options. i mean any ideas period. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I agree completely. If you want High Elf customizations and Void Elf customizations you get trolled non-stop.
We’re just asking for what we want to play.
idk i just saw this as a general void elf request thread. some people don’t see the other threads or make their own because it’s against the forum courtesy to necro old threads or something, afaik.
This is a thread for Void Elf requests. Since the other thread talks about other races, then it seems to transform into a thread about bullying void elf/alliance players and then requesting their own customizations.
Blood Elf/Horde players should make their own thread so that their thread is actually about Blood Elf customization and not trolling Void/High Elf players.
I think we as players are passionate about our characters, their lore and aesthetics etc. I know I am.
I hope you get the customization options you want. Nightborne are a beautiful/interesting race and it’s sad that the current customization options keep people from playing them.
Also it’s frustrating that this thread is not only a troll parade, but also that the same people that were making the other thread their off-topic hang out spot are doing it to this thread too.
All I see is a player asking for more customization options on an allied race that got very little amount of customization options. and it got flagged, not surprising.
I appreciate your post a lot.
Wut
Seems recent counts put them in second. As I said I was told they had more.
That is how I figure out people have not even 4fun customized a Mechagnome, let alone gave one a name and made a character.
I have 6.
Only 6…
I don’t have 10. Who said ten?
Mechagnomes don’t even deliver the fantasy of being full mechanical yet
We keep asking.
Have a whole list actually.
The Mechagnomes (ARE) a customization option lmao
I disagree.
Gnomeregan gnomes and mechagon gnomes should be different.
Though I do think mechagnomes should get more options for modifications.
I have 6.
Only 6…
I don’t have 10. Who said ten?
Who did say 10?
I even went back to read my post.
blizzard devs in a recent interview on customization: there will not be new customization options for characters.
Who did say 10?
I even went back to read my post.
whispers
I have ten mechagnomes.
end whisper
I was just making a joke. ![]()
Okie i was just confused
Wow, that’s a lot of Mechagnomes, you shall now be my reference point when someone says no one likes Mechagnomes because I can say I have a friend that has 10.

Happily.
Tell em I’m Coaxial if they want to visit me in the mechagnome love thread.
Mechagon Prevails! 
While I would love if Pallies had a void aspect, adding one would require it becoming something all paladins have access too and that… Feels really off to me.
I’ve kinda thought this would be a great path to further class customization. Having a variety of paladin orders based on the various cosmic forces. All being warriors to devoted to some cosmic force that grants them their abilities…basically it being the class reskin idea that’s been going around.
You can have Arcane paladins/spell blades that represent Order/Titans.
Void themed abilities for Void Elves.
Silver/Moon themed for Night Elves/Worgen
Maybe even Life and Death rethemes as well.
A Zandalari Prelate dedicated to Bwonsamdi with bone face/body paint would be pretty cool.
A fiery theme for Dark Irons!
We already have an example of a Fel based paladin in the raid boss Tyrant Velhari. If visual options for Man’ari and Fel orcs opened, this would be a neat option alongside Demon Hunters.
Certain races could start as a certain order b default with perhaps a in-game option or questline to unlock a different order to switch to/customize as.
With all the cool void based abilities they’ve been coming up with, I’d prefer to see some sort of new melee void caster class come out, would be pretty neat to make a Void Elf one, something that fits the void theme only real option currently is shadow priest =[
A Paladin doesn’t use the void. If you turn a Paladin into anything but a light wielding Knight, it is not a Paladin.
Why?
It’s still a holy warrior committed to a divine cosmic force. It doesn’t always have to be the Light. It just has been up till now. If we’re going into expansions dealing with the other cosmic powers, it could easily fit to expand classes to represent them.