Trust me I’ve tried. And I had even my Alliance friends whispering me and asking me if I was running a fever.
I was tempted to get the horse from the achievement, and VEs are the only Alliance AR I have unlocked but…
Ungh no gnome killing…
Trust me I’ve tried. And I had even my Alliance friends whispering me and asking me if I was running a fever.
I was tempted to get the horse from the achievement, and VEs are the only Alliance AR I have unlocked but…
Ungh no gnome killing…
I can respect that you tried. ![]()
As much as I love my Mechagnomes. >.> Fair.
Mechagnomes bolt their enemies to the walls of their town.
I don’t mess with someone like that.
Right?
Everyone always forgets.
My Mechagnome hunter is actually my favorite toon to do Warmode on. Strong and not as easy to find in a throng of bigger Allliance. (I mostly did such in Nazjatar)
That’s not entirely true! You can kill Leper Gnomes as Alliance!
The instant I stepped into Rustbolt and saw the corpses of bolted enemies on the walls I thought “ok, these guys are cool”.
I’ve gotten quests from those so unless it’s not a regular bland gnome, it’s not the same.
I actually don’t like normal gnomes. Only Mechagnomes have gotten me into them. They also are a big part of the reason I got into my Goblin toons again. (Though a lot of that has to do with Gnomest and the Kelfin too)
That pic reminded me of a dnd campaign I am making…
Same ![]()
Once again High elf crybabies.
Request DENIED 
No one likes mindflayers, even other mindflayers.
Perfect!
that was part of my D&D campaign idea ![]()
Don’t forget to target the Fighter/Barbarian, they usually use int as a dump stat both irl and in game.
i most likely will.
but they’d have to get through other things first i planned ![]()
Like cultist sworn too mind flayers
Void Elves, other elves, humans, dwarves, and gnomes, ALL got the lion’s share of customization options this time around.
For the umpteenth time: Worgen, Nightborn, Lightforged, and a few other races are at the front of the line. DEAL WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, IT IS SIGNIFICANT. Now, you must wait your turn again.
That said, blonde hair doesn’t really fit the Void theme. Alleria’s hair should be ghostly pale, or bone white. Or jet black. Vibrant colors don’t fit the standard Void aesthetic.
If your voice or opinion doesn’t stand out in a crowd, does your point have any actual impact? Are you saying anything new? The mods should definitely merge this with the main thread. Sorry dude. And again, it’s time for other races to get stuff.
Wut
Yeah that’s the big line these days that VEs are still behind mechagnomes in customization
(from what I’ve gathered the claim is like by 3 options)
Don’t worry it’s not just Blood elves that despise the High elf menace that is the community.
That is how I figure out people have not even 4fun customized a Mechagnome, let alone gave one a name and made a character.
All to try and make VEs sound in need of more gasp HE options
Yup, entitlement is a heck of a thing