Void Elf Customization Options When?

Yes, i’ve seen some of the nightborne customizations. they have a lot of options. It’d certainly be nice to see that degree of options added again. Even night elves have a lot now with tattoos, and scars, blindfolds, etc.

It just feels like blizzard has gotten lazy and sloppy recently.

1 Like

Nelves, Dracthyr, even some of the Orcs. Trolls got different types of trolls, even Dwarves got different types of Dwarf customization. Everyone should really have scars and tattoos in a war game. I hope they get their second wind and finish things.

2 Likes

I sure as hell hope so too, They don’t really have an excuse not to…

2 Likes

Oh no doubt! They absolutely could change the way they design certain things, but I also recognize why they might not. Remaking every texture in the game would be quite the undertaking and could have consequences such as things not looking exactly as they did before which could upset a lot of players, or performance issues with the game on lower end hardware (or even higher end hardware).

The sad truth is that, while Blizzard may be a multi-billion dollar company, those billions aren’t devoted solely to WoW or any of their other IP’s. Investors “need” their profits after all :stuck_out_tongue:

I endorse more actually void-like aesthetics for void elves but first can all us non-elves get some love?

4 Likes

But how else are they going to erase Blood elves from the Horde and course correct?

Joking aside Void elves could use some extra void options.

1 Like

I just want some new hairstyles and facial hair options. I don’t care if they are brand new, or shared from other races. I don’t need them to be copy/pastas from Blood Elves. There’s a lot of Human and other Alliance race hairstyles I wouldn’t mind having.

Kul’Tiran is in desperate need for customizations, they have the least and mechagnomes too.

More void options are welcomed since there is very little. :octopus:

2 Likes

Only stuff I want from Void Elves is too finally have a Quel’dorei identity by having their own faction rep, more hawkstriders, void aesthetics, New Hairstyle options that is normal and elven like, more shades of blonde, brown, blue, and orange, more beards, scars, and etc customization options for void elves.

1 Like