Void Elf Customization Options When?

You haven’t had anything pilfered, You still have these options in your selection. It’s just shared by other races.

You have all the void elf eye options too, and then some, even though lorewise i don’t really understand how that works considering how Silvermoon doesn’t accept void elves.
The eye colour of blood/high elves reflects the Magic they survive off of, And as far as i’m aware Lor’themar doesn’t permit blood elves to feed off Void magic.

1 Like

Yes we have. You have gotten our unique things. Time to get your own.

No we don’t. We got the blue and purple everyone got in SL.

Alliance challenge to find unique options they want, impossible.

1 Like

yeah, and the purple eyes don’t fit your lore.

You can’t have something pilfered when it still belongs to you lmao, it’s just shared with one other race. I don’t get why you’re so upset over that.
You have all the blue eye options we do, and the purple ones. the only eye colour i didn’t see that you have is the white eye colour. But you certainly make up for that with the 6 other options of blood elf exclusive eyes you have

1 Like

I don’t use them, so I don’t care.

Uniqueness has been pilfered.

We do not have all the options. And I do not want them from you.

2 Likes

I would love to have more void options, there is very little. :octopus:

1 Like

Jesus man, Calm down lol

Glad to see blood elf female players are still overly dramatic children after all these years

Like Helfers haven’t been. I’m just done with it all. We can’t get good customizations and neither can Velves because of it.

3 Likes

Speaking up for the Undead we could use alot more before any elves

1 Like

Like straight backs! I’d also like a full skeletal form.

2 Likes

That may be so, but you’re still taking this too seriously. A lot of void elf players want the option to look more like normal elves. We never wanted to be “void elves” we just wanted to be normal looking elves. We already have purple elves. Asking for the option to disable entropic embrace, and to have access to the standard blood elf hairstyles isn’t overkill. We aren’t asking for the glowing yellow holy eyes or to be “holy” elves.
I’m not on the high elf train, although i would prefer to be a normal looking high elf as opposed to a void elf.

Honestly straight backs for orcs was a mistake. if you look at the spine shape they have it’s pretty obvious they should naturally take on a physical form more akin to warhammer orcs. I feel like by letting orcs stand up straight it takes away from their classical art style.
Undead standing up straight i can understand though, and more skeletal or less skeletal options are reasonable too.

1 Like

I’m taking it as seriously as Blizz will, which means we get nothing really good and neither do Velves. Because copy and paste is easy to do and boring.

There are people that like to look like Velves too. And we shouldn’t have our passes interfered with this nonsense.

Tell that to the OP that wants all the options.

That is what a normal looking elf is in elf lore. You aren’t asking to look like a wood elf, dark elf, fel elf etc. The only other is High Elf. Which I did support initially but now it’s lead to more demands.

I disagree. The women always had straight backs. The guys should too.

2 Likes

I’m not saying some people don’t like it, I’m just saying it should be optional. Arguably, if players get this, then the high elf crowd can’t make anymore demands. They literally will have playable high elves.

The female biology in Warcraft is quite different than male. Look at the male humans, they look like roided out manlets who could lift up a house in one arm, Then look at the females. They’re normal physically.

It’s a bit bizarre in my opinion, But i still think orcs should be hunchbacked. it’s part of what made them distinctive.

Oh yeah they can. They’ve asked for Silvermoon back and everything. They absolutely can ask for more and will.

Well yeah female and male bodies are different but males aren’t so prone to scoliosis that every single one would have it. It makes sense for peons because they are mining all day. So they get back issues. Not for character heroes. Plus, mogs look better now.

I understand wanting something distinctive. I do respect it. I just like the look better.

2 Likes

my point is, even if they ask for that, nobody will take them seriously. They literally would have playable high elves.

I get the concept behind give an inch, lose a mile… But by that point i don’t think anyone would even be able to take the high elf crowd seriously anymore.
They could ask for more, but i genuinely don’t believe anyone would support them after they actually have unofficial playable high elves.

I agree that giving away existing content, like making void elf hair available to blood elves and vice versa, is a crude solution, but this is blizzard we’re talking about. They aren’t exactly creative geniuses anymore.

We thought that for a lot of years. I don’t know if that’s true anymore. They are giving them High Elves, just in a round about way. The unfortunate thing is the way they’ve done that cheats out people that want their races to be celebrated in a unique way.

Like a lot of Velf players wanted old god looks and pretty cute hairstyles, different level of corruptions for bodies and galaxy hair.

Belves wanted runic tattoos scars, Felblood, Phoenix or Farstrider customizations. We got a few hairstyles and some jewelry. Male Belves basically got barely anything and are still at the bottom of the list of core race customizations. It’s tragic.

We’d have gotten further if we made no suggestions at all. But hey, high elf appearances, lol.

2 Likes

Eh, stuff comes when it comes.

What I dislike is that Blizzard will put their answer in a form of a joke, like the Dracthyr joke about worgens tails.

They basically gave the answer in a void elf joke, not sure if it’s just female but the joke goes like this:

“First was high, then blood, and now void. Get the order right.”

I really don’t think we’ll ever see that degree of customization implemented. Adding felblood customizations would be cool, adding more void customizations and differing levels of corruption, that would be cool.
or adding full on high elf conversions with runic arcane tattoos, and An arcane form replacer for Entropic embrace, that’d be cool.

But as i said, this is blizzard we’re talking about here.
When we got Eredar draenei options, we didn’t get the legitimate eredar skin tones with the blackblood veins and scars on the faces, or the glowing green horns, we literally just got a basic red reskin with green eyes of the existing draenei textures.
Blizzard is lazy and when they do finally implement something, it’s usually a cheap excuse.

It’s so weird because they did that for some races. They got different looks than their core. Got tattoos, got scars, got loads of stuff. The first customizations were full steam ahead. And then now it’s slowed down. So what anyone else gets is not gonna be quite as interesting.

1 Like