Void Elf / Blood Elf Customization

So when you asked for natural hair colors specifically citing wanting HE options and got them you’d be in the group who effectively ended up taking time away from actual unique Void options.

Not the group that feels let down. I mean maybe after the fact you had a hindsight rebranding attempt but overall I’m just pointing out the difference

:raised_hands:t5:

You definitely got that right!

2 Likes

It’s only justice if the new customization doesn’t work with the belf faces/skin. :weary:

But, really. We need an actual Void Elf customization repass.

2 Likes

Except no new options were planned for 9.1.5, so what time was that was taken? Remember, there wasn’t any plans on adding more customizations for the rest of Shadowlands.

Your biggest problem is Lann, along with many of the Anti High Elf community, you spent your time trolling the threads, and blame the High Elf community acting like we’re the ones crying for these options, yet, you guys were literally trolling the threads out. So ofcourse Blizzard listened to the High Elf community.

Then all these comments, “anti Blood Elves”, man, the High Elf community were never against the Blood Elves in the first place, so what are we so “anti” about in regards to Blood Elves?

Also, if you were truly a Blood Elf fan, you’d actually learn your lore a lot better!

1 Like

Pretty sure you are an anti Blood Elfer Sara anyone that has watched you switching from character to character the last few years knows it, you posting on a Blood Elf doesn’t make you an actual fan, when you have promoted not only ruining Blood Elves but Void Elves as well.

4 Likes

Sad how anti BE posters act like visual uniqueness wasn’t lost.

It’s an objective fact that it was. What’s subjective is that they dispute that it matters, but that poster in particular likes to play the game of not knowing what is being discussed when people express those sentiments to say “nothing was lost”.

7 Likes

Right… So I am an Anti Blood Elfer because I supported options. Oh, wait, that’s right, I wasn’t allowed too, because you guys were against me even doing that.

It is a good thing Blizzard didn’t listen to you Anti’s.

You can pretend that you aren’t an Anti Blood Elfer Sara but you are what you are, it’s like how you now go into the void Void Elf customization thread pretending like you support void based customizations now but when supporting them actually mattered you was all about how you wanted copy/paste from Blood Elves and now that you have them you won’t even stay a Void Elf you come pretending your a Blood Elf fan, anyone can see through you like a piece of glass.

4 Likes

“I’m not anti blood elf, but I’m glad blizzard neglected them!”

Okay lmao

8 Likes

Even just trying to downplay the fact visual uniqueness was lost is anti BE.

If they really wanted to spin it they could say “yeah it was lost but I support BEs getting x y z to balance it out” instead it’s “how have BEs lost anything” and they know what game they’re playing pushing their subjective opinion when people are talking about objective facts.

3 Likes

Ok, so point out exactly where I was against the options then? I’ll sit here, having a coffee, waiting for that.

I said:

Over the trolling and toxicity of the group. Nice misquoting Avarie.

Yeah, sorry, but the Blood Elves has lost nothing. Let me see, still got the old hair styles, eye colours, skin tones, face options, etc… Yeah, so what was removed again?

I’ll come back around once I’m in better fettle, but in the meantime, if I’m to be projected into the Great High Elf Hivemind That Is In Universal Accordance On All Things, I insist on at least getting a souvenir hat out of the deal.

Even a metaphorical one.

You was like others, you didn’t support void customizations for Void Elves, your support for the bargain bin options more than speaks for itself. I do still find it funny like I said in my last post that you won’t even actually play a Void Elf though, wasn’t you one of the people saying about how you won? If you actually thought you won something you wouldn’t be here pretending to be a Blood Elf fan when in reality you are an Anti Blood Elfer Sara.

1 Like

The contradictions here as well as a complete lack of self awareness. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right. Where did I not support it?

Yeah I’m starting to remember why I always auto block her on my characters or don’t reply, it’s like talking to a wall.

2 Likes

No, you guys are the ones making baseless claims over me “apperantly” doing something, and you guys don’t want to link the proof.

I don’t have to link anything because by your logic and by your friends logic I’m an anti because I wanted void customizations for Void Elves, like pink hair and permanent glowing skintones so by applying your own logic you are an Anti Blood Elfer because you supported normal customizations for Void Elves, pick a lane Sara you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

3 Likes

It’s really not worth the time it takes to type. Ultimately we all know which people are toxic and underhanded. They can project all they want.

2 Likes

No, you’re against High Elves on the Alliance. Nothing to do with Void Elves or Void Options. That is the term for an Anti High Elf’er.

Yeah, because you don’t have any proof. Therefore, once again, trolling, as well as harassing a community as well.

Yes Avarie, everyone does know, don’t we.