Void-crystal Panther

So i just crafted my panther this week and thought to start farming the mats for my wife who is still not doing visions atm. Low and behold, i can’t gather anything. No metal, no onyx or Gem from chests even though I did a full run with 2 masks. Do i have to wait until Org is back up to start gathering materials again? If so this is a HUGE turn off

You need to kill Keech in vision of Orgrimmar before that character is eligible for the drops.

Last week I went straight to the alter in valley of wisdom on an alt for one of the 4 bars and couldnt see it until after I killed Keech on that alt.

You will need to wait until next week when you can do Orgrimmar again or farm on something that killed Keech last week.

I killed keech last week on this toon. I got my gem this week and completed my panther this week. I was gonna farm the SW mats for another panther for my wife so I could make her one next week.

Then your wife needs to farm the materials. They stop dropping after you learn the mount.
You can’t farm for someone else, it’s a limitation of the system with the materials being warbound.