#voicesnotheard

Wasn’t an exploit. That’s literally the way it worked all through Vanilla.

Furthermore - you could see the other team. This is also another #yeschange that was brought on by the horrid premises of premade culture

AV is going to fix itself - eventually. It isn’t a desirable one, but it will resolve. Long queues for one faction, nonexistent ones for the other, and the battleground rarely, if ever, seeing play.

Sad really, because none of the other regions outside of the US have the problem the NA servers do - and it’s entirely due to differences in how the BG is played that effect rep/honor gain dynamics.

The problem has snowballed so badly that it is unlikely even with sweeping changes to be fixed. Similar to server balance - once the population shifts; practically nothing can fix it.

See…this is where you are wrong.

Cross Realm Battlegrounds did not exist in Vanilla until 1.12, which was almost the end of Vanilla WOW. Nobody was “premaking” groups for AV as AV was the worst map for honor until 1.12 and by then, everyone who wanted Rank 14 had it. 1.12 AV was created so people didn’t sit in a game for 8+ hours anymore as Vanilla WOW was ending soon anyway.

So it did, in fact, exist during the life cycle of Vanilla. I’m glad we came to a gentleman’s agreement about it.

PvP changes have occurred.

Delusional much?

I mean I wouldn’t call you delusional. Maybe misguided, malicious, and attempting to invoke negative responses - but not delusional.

Features that 100% existed in Vanilla.

Wasn’t an exploit.

A feature is something intended. An exploit is something that wasn’t intended. Exploits are fixed when they are discovered. The AV premade was fixed when discovered. Are you arguing these facts?

PvP changes have absolutely occurred - all in favor of one faction.

However, there IS one PVP change that happened in Classic that didn’t exist in Vanilla. Queuing for AV as a Party of 5…which ONLY benefits Horde according to your opinion. right?

…and I am the one who is delusional.

Interesting, so if I disagree I don’t have my emotions in check?

Do you know what I have observed in this game that invokes the most emotion from the players that engage in it?

This!! I am so confused by these people asking for retail things in classic …its like you already have a freaking game with ALL of that, Go play it

1 Like

blizzard is scared of the people who play their games

Interesting - so you are pro changes then?

Since we are on to fixing exploits - I would be interested in fixing the exploit back door wall jump into the Ally base, solo pulling either faction leader, shooting through terrain, exploiting archers, etc.

You’re not interested in fixing those, I presume.

I’m in favor of fixing all wall jumps actually… AV, WSG and AB and even wall jumps that exist in the world.

And no… I’m against changes that diminish the spirit of Vanilla. The AV group queue is not something I’m a fan of.

I’d like to add there is a third item here:

1. Feature is working as intended
  2. A Bug is something unintended
  3. An exploit is using legitimate game code, to gain an advantage otherwise not granted to the players.

People on here have a tendency to call things exploits when they are actually things that were not intended by the developer.

I tend to ignore repeat crying, myself.

Considering the Mods aren’t actual Developers, they can’t promise you, anything. They’re, also, not your therapist, every time you need somebody to talk to.

Perhaps, in the PvP world. I’m quite enjoying my RP experience. There’s so much positive interaction, I can’t keep up with it.

Being blunt is not being emotional.

Your voice isn’t heard. You don’t need this. You should definitely leave the forums