VoG recruiting all roles for Mythic+/Raiding

Guild Name: Veterans of Gallifrey
Guild Leader: Mandralina
Co-Guild Leaders: Feralbaskin and Ahsila
Server: Icecrown
Faction: Alliance
Communication App: Discord

Our guild was founded a few years back by military veterans that enjoyed gaming with friends. While many of our players have a military background, we have dozens of active players with a wide range of experience, play styles, and backgrounds

We are recruiting all roles for both Raiding and Mythic+ content, with a particular need for healers and a few tanks. We want mature, friendly players who are interested in learning, working as a team, and having fun. Our goal is to rebuild our ranks for current and future content.

Our Players:

Our guild consists of a diverse range of people of different backgrounds, ages, locations, and possibly species. We have a few couples who play together, people in a wide range of professions, and members who are formerly hardcore raiders, and those who are more casual. Our roster includes players from across the United States and Canada, so it’s a safe bet that you can talk to someone most any time during a particular day.

Many of our members are avid Mythic+ runners, and we are in the process of rebuilding our raiding team, but we also have (and welcome) casual players who are looking for a place to relax, goof off in Discord, and have a sense of camaraderie.

Applicants:

We require that all applicants be 18+ years old. Knowledge of the raiding/mythic+ content is preferred, but not required - if you are willing to learn, we’re happy to help you learn. Hopefully it goes without saying, but no racists, sexists, homophobes, and generally-intolerant jerks allowed.

Raiding:

Once we establish our raiding team we will have a regularly scheduled raid night (or nights, depending on availability).

Mythic+ Dungeons

We have multiple guild members who love running Mythic+ dungeons of different levels throughout the week. Typically, these runs are not scheduled.

Other Events:

We run old raids for transmogs/fun. Naked fun runs have been a big hit for old content. Occasionally, we will raid a couple Horde cities as a guild which has been fun even for folks who don’t PvP often

Reply to this thread, send an in-game mail or reach out on discord:
Mandralina-Icecrown
Ahsila-Icecrown/ disc: awillett#1032
feralbaskin-Icecrown

4 Likes

We are looking forward to meeting you, so look us up!

Very fun guild to be apart of!

1 Like

Bump! Hit me up for more info!

Bump! Come join us!

We are still recruiting! Looking forward to scheduling BG events and other transmog-run and fun content.

We are recruiting! Here is a lil monthly bump now that prepatch 2 is out! Come join!

Hey can u guys use a tank?

Hi! yes we could use a tank :slight_smile: please feel free to hit me (Ahsila) or Feralbaskin if you would like more information about our guild. or if you wish you can apply through the guild finder and we can get you added

We are very much in need of a dedicated dk tank. I’ll be on tonight if you want to talk more.

Good Afternoon,
I spoke with Windeline today and they recommended that I contact you for a guild invite. My wife and I started toons on the server looking for a new home that is more active that our current server (Uldaman/Ravencrest). We’re looking for a casual guild with active members where we can relax, play WoW, and socialize. We are former raiders but are not really into that at this time because of RL commitments that don’t permit us to have as much free time as we used to. My in-game toon on the server is Saito-Icecrown, Lvl 17 DK Tank.

Best Regards,

Saito