Visual Customization Options - Evoker Glyphs, Barbershop Appearances, and Hero Talents

Nonsense. Maybe you need an addon to tell you what to do during a boss fight. But I certainly don’t need one (neither should you) to pvp. I don’t know why you keep attempting to troll my comments on multiple threads none the less. But you haven’t brought anything table yet or made any constructive suggestions. Lonely bro?

It’s hard to take your comments on pvp seriously when you’re a career combatant running adapt and not medallion.

I’m not actually required to bring anything to the table that supports your opinion. What I bring to the table is the counterpoint that changing ability color muddies the water on spell lockout. Calling me a troll for holding that stance doesn’t have any merit, and doesn’t actually help your case any.

1 Like

Yawn Wow, you’re pathetic.

:roll_eyes:

Not as pathetic as you getting this pressed over an opinion on a wow mini-game.

I just want to be able to transmog dragon and visage form separately more than anything else. I want to use the amazing tier sets and be able to see them when I’m chilling in visage but I really don’t like how the non barber shop shoulders and belts look on the dragon form. Please please please!!