Visions...10k to be disconnected seems a little steep

Saved up 40000 coalescing visions Disconnected twice this morning Australian time after reset during visions…gg 20k
Now just tried Stormwind twice and is far far too RNG based first run no dramas I borked it my by drinking an imaginary healing potion. But this second run I just endured was absolutely RNG’d to hell. Cleared all the way to Mathis in the SI7 area my gift of the titans proc is on cooldown and I have plenty of sanity to kill mobs for fun, I go to the entrance use my first refill Titans is now on cooldown time to kill Overlord Shaw enter full sanity Titan ready to proc any second… …once my cheat death was used I gave up…1m20seconds no proc from titans not sure at what point my cheat death was used and sure i could have killed him but cheat death is gone which means if the same thing happens against Alleria your eye is gonna sanity drain me, Titans procs off rats when i ride past them on my mount via Fury of Air but somehow in 80 seconds it didn’t proc once when theoretically it would have been almost ready to proc again had it worked i dunno like its supposed too. Random procs that have 1 min cooldown dont ever not proc in 80 seconds…I 5 mask cleared Org start of March and have often gotten to Thrall with 2 refills and a cheat death but Stormwind is like a Mythic boss that is completely reliant on RNG with the current S\P + Fear Tremor totem pulses so put it down when the fear goes off unless it pulses that second I end up being a drunk orc…I have no worries what so ever 4 masking SW but you stick that 5th mask on and its like putting on a spiked chain around your leg for self flagellation. I know plenty of people have 5 masked it but I can also say that your 3 ring circus of Split personality combined with fear all coloured purple which makes it a pleasure to see when you’re fighting 5+ mobs RNG has ruined many peoples Vision experiences. Its not skill that gets you a 5 mask clear in Stormwind its determined by RNG of sanity potions and hoping if your escape routes from fear are not blocked too often or in bad places once maybe twice and it can be the end as maybe your low on health and in that situation your cheat death doesn’t work no full health. Does leaden foot exist anymore or you’re just going to leave those of us not game enough to try in 5 mask before this constant run of S\P and fear 4 cycles in a row I think to suffer after you made Org to easy and SW too hard. RNG is terrible to be honest in a place where you’re forced to farm 10,000 currency to have a go…its too punishing I mean you only get 470 loot once a week…Worse than Tol Dagor deciding the mobs 2 floors below were aggroed by your TD or a litany of other class abilities.

You really need to get out from under Activision reclaim your company WHICH WAS THE BEST in the world…What happened to actually putting in a ticket whilst playing and talking to a Game Master? I know you sacked everyone…You need a fulltime team to deal with the bugs that are in this xpack years after its release, its a tough job I know and you all do a great job but you could so much better. I know when u released classic rose colored glasses came out…I have no idea why leveling then was so punishing especially for an aussie until you gave us some servers. Anyways im not happy that my hard work either gets taken away by tired hamsters or poorly designed RNG, you seem happy to give people items "They accidentally scrapped or disenchanted and dont take away what they got from the D\E or scrap and I know that 90% of those are not accidents. How about paying us back for the time we put in to earn these vessels only to be D\C Sure I got back in but had not enough sanity left the first time the second time the chick that is supposed to open the other door was bugged out.

Kind regards
~Mazraku~