Violet Hold

I’m trying to catch up on Legion Engineering. I currently have the quest Assault on Violet Hold: Cheating Death. I don’t know how to get to the bosses so I can get the Plasmatic Laser Bolt. Been here about 20 minutes, and mobs keep spawning from the portals, but the bosses are not activated. I still see 0/1 First Escaped Prisoner. And Invasion Forces 0%

I started on Mythic difficulty, then switched to normal. What am I missing?

Edit: I forgot to mention, I don’t currently have sounds on my computer. I was trying to look into this, but You Tube videos are useless since I can’t hear them/

You should see a wave count at the top of your screen that shows you how many portals of mobs you have to kill before each boss spawns. May be bugged or something if you’re killing all the mobs and the bosses still aren’t spawning.

I don’t see a wave count at all.

Oh, are you talking to the NPC inside the door when you zone in to start the encounter? I forgot to mention that.

Ah. For some reason I thought that was optional. Thank you.

Now I feel really stupid. I got the item from the cell, but Millicent is invulnerable.

1 Like