<Violence> PVP Guild Recruiting

Horde brothers and sisters!

Violence is looking to recruit dedicated PvP oriented players. We have a greatly structured and rewarding guild rank system based on performance and participation. A philosophy of mine is Quality over Quantity. We are looking for talent, not numbers. : We also have weekly rewarding competitions that incentivize performance in PvP.

We are also accepting players who are crafting and farming oriented. We have a system in place that allows protection for such players.

We schedule WPvP events, small scale and large, which will include organized PvP with alliance guilds to stimulate the already booming PvP spirit on Grobbulus.

Even as a PvP guild we recognize the importance of raiding. We are also looking for players able to raid and particularly individuals capable of filling the role of leading and organizing.

Come join a guild that shares that same passion for PVP and one that has a great group of players ready to help and protect their own. We also share dank memes in our well structured discord.
Respond here for more information or contact myself, Curonue, or Travler in-game via PM or mail.

PS: WEBSITE INCOMING

You know who you are, and we want you. For the Horde.

V I O L E N C E

1 Like

We are looking forward to having new friends and dedicated pvpers. thanks for reading

Violence has made this game more than just a game. I looking forward to having and inviting new members into the guild!

FOR THE HORDE

1 Like

do you raid too?

We will be raiding yes. Edit: Its does not take priority over PvP but we will be.

Violence is the first guild I’ve been in since the launch of Classic where high ranking members have dropped whatever they were currently doing to rescue me from roaming gank squads.

I spent a lot of time hopping from one guild to another and have seen how bad some of them can be. A completely dead chat, 75% of the members are under lvl 20, officers haven’t been online in 30+ days, plenty of plans for end game content and group events that never seem to get off the ground, etc. If you’re as tired of being in cesspool guilds as I was, and particularly enjoy stomping gn*mes like I do, consider hitting us up.

FOR THE HORDE

1 Like

Felbeck smells funny.

1 Like

It’s from all the elf guts.

1 Like

I am an orc so. Theres that.

Hey, man. You need to have more confidence on yourself and pride of your green skin. Even I, an undead, am always taking good care of myself.

For example, when I’m feeding on dwarves corpses, I always remove their intestines to rub it on my face and armpits because someone from Barrens said that it is aphrodisiac.

And I know it gives a good impression because usually girls faints when I get close to them.

4 Likes

Impressive. :rofl::joy:

Felbeck…

Erelor is fat.

bump

Ahhh I see you had a run in with The Warlock. Hope it wasnt too painful.

He died.

To his credit, he didn’t have his pet, and it was still a hard damn fight.

Yeah hes harder to fight than me. If someone cant beat me, RIP.

I like to pick on him because he said, “I know zirp… he can’t kill me.”

It hurts me because it’s so true.

That’s why I have friends now!!!

We enjoy pvp with you. Youre a good sport. Gotta admit btw i think it was western plague lands i saw you last, totally didnt expect it.

I think I remember that!

Good sport? I’m the worst sport, I literally spit on everyone I kill.

Maybe so. But how many people do you actually kill?

I’ve killed at least 2-3 people.