Vigor Recharge Gone

When did they remove the vigor recharge (3 charges) for MoP Remix? It was there a couple hours ago, and now it is missing from my action bar or spell book.

IT granted one vigor, and it had 3 charges. Did I miss patch notes for it?

It’s still there . Are you on a new character? If you are you gotta talk to that guy on top of the mountain in jade forest and he unlocks it for you .

It’s gone for me too.

I’m level 70. I had it about 2-hours ago, then I log back in, and it is missing. It looks like it is missing for the DH as well.

Bug? Or intentional, who knows as this point.

1 Like

Weird I was on and saw it . Maybe a bug? They fixed wise Mari broke dragons lmao

Yea, I saw it happen live. I went from having my usual topped out amount same as live to having only 3 charges in between pulls of mobs in the open world.
I have no idea what happened.

1 Like

Copying this into chat will also bring the panel up, wherever you are:

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

8 Likes

It wasn’t taken away and it’s not a bug. You didn’t apply your dragon riding skill points. Use the console command someone posted above, or talk to a dragonriding trainer.

My timerunning toon has the Dragonflight button to access it directly (and no I’m not using an addon to do it). https://i.imgur.com/OkFEraI.jpg

Log onto a dragonflight character and back to the remix character. It fixes it every time for me.

1 Like

Oh I’ve not applied any points as I assumed it was turned off… lmao

I feel like it was a bug. Because it was present on my time runner up until today a couple hours ago.

But, I will use the command that was pasted. Also, where is the dragon rider trainer to apply points in the remix? Thank you.

If it’s a bug, they’re not going to get to it for at least a week. If you’re lucky.

Go to the starting village in Jade Forest. There is a portal there that takes you to the dragonriding trainer. One of the NPC’s will open up the tree for you. Btw, the command that was pasted takes you to the same window that the trainer will. It’s the same thing.

1 Like

Thank you! It worked perfectly.

Incorrect. It was there before. Gone now and has to be reapplied. Pretty sure thats not intended.

The bug was that it was there without applying talents to begin with. You shouldn’t have had any of the dragon riding talents without applying them.

Thank you for this! Fixed my issue :slight_smile:

It is in fact a bug. Timerunners start with all talents learned for ease of use.

They can randomly lose it though and you have to run a script to open the dragonriding panel to fix it.

Technically, you don’t have to.

In the starting village for your faction, you get a quest to go through a portal to a dragonriding trainer, that portal is still there or you can just fly to the trainer in Jade Forest. Coordinates are 64,37. You can get the ride-along feature there too.

The script is just to show the panel without being at the trainer.