<Vigilante Nocturno> Open for Business

With temperatures rising, so do tempers. If you have a blood debt, vendetta, or a problem to be taken care of, look no further than Vigilante Nocturno.

We are bounty hunters who pride ourselves on professionalism.

Fees:
10K includes Killshot and Letter to target
15K Killshot/Letter/Message in chat
25-30K Horde guild leader/officer
35K Alliance Dagger hit

And always “Nothin’ personal kid.”

3 Likes

Mission accepted. A reckoning is coming. Names of heinous individuals, terrorists who lack basic human compassion have been made known to us.

They will be hunted and given no quarter or relief. A Reckoning indeed.

1 Like

Wash yer back!

3 Likes

Much bacon. Maximum wow. Stabby stabby.

Also HI RAIKINO

2 Likes

Vulpera digging in your dumpsters? Goblins harassing you for gold? The Blackhearts of Vigilante Nocturno are here for all your pest control needs.

Bounty Hunting and Extermination are our specialties. Licensed and Insured.

2 Likes

Yo these people are chill in my book, check them out

2 Likes

bad guild like garo

She gets it <3

1 Like

the only thing that matters is im gay lol

1 Like

At Vigilante Nocturno, we kill indiscriminately with joy in our hearts and without prejudice

5 Likes

Bump because ED loves their bounty hunters! <3

3 Likes

Only two open bounties on the books for August so far. Contact any of our agents to open a contract

Packages include:
25k: Killshot with Ingame mail & custom message to the target

30k: Same faction (Alliance) contract

Contracts will be rescinded and the client notified if the target is unreachable due to perpetual Warmode OFF or never logging on as was the case recently.

We “aim” to please!

4 Likes

We normally kill for gold but we at Vigilante Nocturno have been contracted to defend travelers venturing in to Uldum and Pandaria.

If you are Alliance and see us in the zone, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Horde bandits are everywhere. Be safe.

1 Like

I am coming for you Oldjim, you better stay with your guildies and not stray to far from the safety of Stormwind. You wont know when, but you know why!

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting on Grumps! You shall receive no quarter and a bounty has been placed upon you! :wink:

Sounds cool! Need a Holy or SPriest?

1 Like

Priests are always a welcome sight. Being a small gank crew, we arent accepting new members atm. We keep it super small with <20 individual members.

If youre still looking for a guild when Shadowlands drops hit me up and when the other members come back, we can see about getting you in.

Thanks for the interest /salute

2 Likes