<Vigilante Nocturno> Bounty Hunters of Emerald Dream

Do you have Horde problems? Vulpera digging through your dumpsters? Have no fear friend! For the exterminators at Vigilante Nocturno will handle all your Horde pest problems effectively and with the utmost discretion.

We are a small business looking out for the little guy…and not just Gnomes but all Alliance being pestered by the Horde.

“We do your dirty work!”

((Vigilante Nocturno is a tight knit group of gankers who will assist any ED Alliance getting camped on our watch. Call on us if you need a hand. We are only a whisper away! If it’s red it’s DED))

10 Likes

I just have to say how wonderful the service has been with the Blackhearts, and in particular, how superb your service technician, Amber, has been to work with!

I’ve had a terrible Horde problem in my tavern for the past 16 years, since it was first built. You name the product, and I probably tried it to get rid of the pests. Last year, I interviewed three different Guilds to see which one I want to go with to finally (hopefully) be rid of the Horde Vermin. I selected VN, and it was one of the best decisions I’ve made!

The other Guilds seemed good, but the way your representative, Amber, presented himself and explained what he would do, won me over. Your service wasn’t the least expensive, but I was making the decision based on what I heard and that I had had it with the Horde! Amber represented your company with professionalism and knowledge. He was sincere and straightforward about what he could do.

Ever since that time, Amber has faithfully come by the Tavern every month to set traps and spray. We hardly even know he is here. He does his job professionally and is as quiet as a dead Vulpera.

9 Likes

Ah, finally, a solution to the Horde vermin who seem to enjoy nipping at my toes in Uldum. I will be in touch.

2 Likes

I am always keen to do business with the crew over at Vigilante Nocturno. Professional and courteous, you can count on them for a job well done. I would have them by my side on the battlefield against any enemy of the Alliance any day of the week! For the Alliance!

2 Likes

Vigilante Nocturno is a heavy WPvP gank squad but we equally pride ourselves on the RP aspect of our guild.

Anyone interested in RP with our bounty hunters and assassins please reach out to any of these esteemed Blackhearts.

Iceni-" The Boss"
Charlotte-“The Abbess”, our conduit to the Light

4 Likes

Top notch ED wpvp guild!

1 Like

The Blackhearts are getting back into the swing for prepatch as members are returning so bounties are open once again!

10k for basic killshot and deathnote
25k for Horde guild officers and high value targets.

Contact any Vigilante for info!

4 Likes

No better bounty hunters than VN!

3 Likes

The Black Hearts are worth every gold piece!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words friends.

Shadowlands is open season and we will be accepting bounties as always!

Our focus for SLands hasn’t changed Ganking and RP and as always…“Nuthin’ personal kid.”

2 Likes

Two more scalps and our task is complete…two more Horde heads rolling at our feet.

Two more trophies to hang on our wall, our task will be done killing them all.

Leaders of the Horde…your bounties have been collected.

1 Like

Another Horde leader fell to the Blackhearts and The Watch last night. The deformed green head of Renosh hangs on our walls.

4 Likes

One more scalp and our task is complete,
Another Horde Warlord dead at our feet.

One last head to adorn our wall,
One more bounty then we have killed them all.

1 Like

Teamwork and a little bit of help from Ingvar made for a fun fight. Blackhearts WPvP

2 Likes

Good times! That one Druid is sexy. #VN

1 Like

10 out of 10 would highly recommend if you ever need someone gone!!

2 Likes

Ode to Bfa. Compilation of our bounty hunting adventures. /salute to our prey. Nuthin’ personal, someone just wanted you DED.
https://youtu.be/m9efVT7uNWU

2 Likes

Oh at the bounties I see in your future Vigilante Nocturno!!!

2 Likes

The Maw is the wild wild west and it’s glorious.

1 Like

The Horde are reeling from the shock of the might of the Alliance. We grow stronger from their tears. The Shadowlands are ours.

2 Likes