<Vigilant> CE Guild's WEEKEND team Recruiting

come on and apply Demon Hunters

Our team is wrapping up heroic! We need to get our mythic core set! DH, Tank, heals, and a ranged! Tag an officer for questions!

Buppity bump!

Still looking for a great warlock, spriest or boomy!

Need a FURY warrior, a warlock, and a DH.

Still need a warlock, Dh, Fury warrior, and will consider a BrM Monk or Blood DK.

Need a Warlock and a Fury Warrior! Will consider a BrM or a Blood DK.

Are you a super talented, super dedicated Warlock looking for a friendly team to progress in Mythic with? We have the structured yet laid back environment you are looking for! We will supply your flasks if you bring the cookies :slight_smile:

looking for a Fury warrior

Currently seeking a WARLOCK and Fury Warrior. We will accept one other non-Priest, non-mage ranged who has Mythic Experience, 420+ Ilvl, and 57+ Neck. We work off of a 25 man roster. URGENT need of the Warlock.

looking for a strong DH

3/8 Mythic! Wooot! Great work, team. Considering all exceptional players! Have a lot of interest in a Fury Warrior and Disc Priest.

Considering all ranged classes! Special interest in a Warlock and also a Fury Warrior.

Need that Warlock and Fury Warrior to push further into Mythic!

Need an excellent Fury Warrior! Starting Ashvane this weekend.

Hello there,

I’m a 411 equipped Fury warrior looking for a weekend guild that is either clearing heroic or pushing into mythic…

I know I know why would you care when I’m 411 ILVL?

Well I currently raid lead a casual guild on Sargeras named Phõenix on my Paladin Ganngrule. I am a former Mythic raider and raid leader. This is obviously an alt and since I raid lead a casual guild I have not had much of a chance to gear this character the way I want to. With all that said… I recently made streaming a full time job (twitch.tv/gangrule) and I’m looking to raid lead on Tues/Weds on my Paladin and raid in a more hardcore guild on the weekends with this character.

Friday / Saturday / Sunday works for me.

Remember, I know I’m undergeared (which I’m working on remedying asap) I’m going to be streaming the content - so if I get big on twitch you will get exposure as a side benefit. I don’t stream Discord unless you want me to just as a privacy thing for the team/guildies.

I’m dedicated, I understand how to gem, chant, what mats to bring, I’m reliable and I’m willing to learn.

Please let me know if you’re interested, my Btag is Tlc808#1583

Ty Lucean, for the post. Unfortunately we are currently looking for very specific gear/neck/and current experience requirements. We wish you the best of luck in your search!

Still seeking a Fury Warrior and Disc Priest (will consider all exceptional healers)j. Also looking at exceptional ranged players.

Ty Lucean, for the post. Unfortunately we are currently looking for very specific gear/neck/and current experience requirements. We wish you the best of luck in your search!

Still seeking a Fury Warrior and Disc Priest (will consider all exceptional healers)j. Also looking at exceptional ranged players.

Still need a Fury Warrior and a Healer. Also looking at exceptional ranged players.

Core raid spot open to a Fury Warrior! Also accepting other roles. (Ranged dps, healers, and a Monk tank).