Viewer's Guide: Mythic Dungeon International Global Finals!

Viewer's Guide: Mythic Dungeon International Global Finals!

The Mythic Dungeon International’s final Battle for Azeroth season concludes with the Global Finals, beginning Friday, July 10.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Can we have a breakdown of the new team names? It’s pretty obvious which are which but for somebody who may not follow the drama it might be a little confusing.

Meh. Hard to get excited about MDI when every group will pretty much be identical in group composition.

2 Likes

I’d rather be playing the game than watching others play.

Gg is formerly known as Method NA
Wunderbar is formerly known as Method EU

PS. Go back to Twitch Blizzard!

1 Like

So excited for this! Been waiting weeks. Love seeing the competition between the top teams. I know some people have voiced concerns about “they will all play the same classes”, but this is the top of the mythic dungeon mountain. Of course they are all playing the best possible classes and specs to win. It’s all about the strategy eland execution. Anything can happen in a mythic dungeon. :slight_smile:

Its pretty funny to see a Feral Druid in the front of the banner, just sayin’.

3 Likes

Lol I thought the same thing

I think a better format would be limiting the number of times a team can use each spec over the course of the competition. For example, if only 3 uses were permitted, the team would need to look at other tanks after their 3 Prot Warrior uses were gone. Or they could use the other tanks early and save their Prot Warrior uses for the later stages. Ditto on each of the DPS specs and healers.

Then we’d see who’s truly a master of the game. Not just the FOTM comp.

1 Like