Veteran wow player looking for a new home

Old head wow player. I have played every expansion off and on since Vanilla. Looking for a chill group to do all sorts of content with including raids. Have played every roll in raid but mainly DPS in my old age lol. Currently playing fury warrior but have many max level alts.

Hi Nom,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey Nom!

DGMA is recruiting all for The War Within. We are a guild of online and IRL friends of 7+ years looking to expand the ranks. We are primarily an AOTC guild that love to branch out into other forms of content IE: PVP, Mythic plus or other random games. We have lost some people over the years to IRL commitments and have fallen short of a raid roster this past tier or so. We are aiming to recruit 10+ people to have a solid roster and never miss another raid day to lack of bodies.

We are all capable of AOTC, with a few players being CE raiders and Rank1 IO players. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to help get you up to speed. Our raid leader has multiple Cutting Edge kills and will help anyone who wants it.

Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12 EST.

As it stands we have open spots for any class or spec. We need one tank, and as many dps and healers we can get. We will always have a high need for exceptional players, or someone that is comfortable either multi-classing or having a class that can do multiple roles to fill in when needed.

If interested, please fill out our quick google Form below and we will be in touch!
forms.gle/CKb53VVEPaVZjJyx5

1 Like

Thanks for the info but unfortunately I don’t stay up past 10pm est of weeknights, I get up for work early in the morning.

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

Many people are finishing the grind in panda remix and starting to swap back to retail to preparing for WW within the next couple of months! We will be forming a raid team during War within, but for now just doing pickups here and there to try and get some gear and the awakened mount. We are also helping those interested in pushing keys to obtain 2k IO for the mount as well.

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some dough!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out! Discord - jewbaccathehut or Bnet - subs#1886

FYI: He is out today so if you reach out, just give him some time to reply :slight_smile:

Hello Nom!

We are a small guild/raid group of experienced players looking for a few more dps to join us. We mostly raid, but there are a good handful of us that do M+, mount/tmog runs as well.

We raid Sat/Sun from 6 pm to 8:30 pm (PST)

Feel free to add me on discord (Username: Lewpha) if you think we may be a good fit for you.

Hey, Nom,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, always clear heroic.
A consistent raider would be a great addition to our team, mostly looking for heals/dps right now and we are looking to bring in a warrior in particular–if any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Greetings Nom!

Our guild is full of old people! I mean Oldish… :smiley:

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

Hi Nom!

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids for all guildies meeting min ilvl Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity. Here is a link to the thread with our GM. If you have any questions you can contact me on Discord sybilmeows, or BNet Sybilmeows #1457. Thanks for reading!

Hey Nom, please consider our new guild if you are still looking, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.
Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.
We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Hi Nom,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. Until the new xpac comes out we are taking a break from raiding, although we have done some fast clears to gear up new toons. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi Nom!

Empathy could be a perfect fit for you. We’re a casual, friendly, 18+ guild focused on building a supportive and fun community. We love tackling all sorts of content together, from raids to Mythic+ and beyond.

We’re always happy to have experienced players who enjoy a variety of roles and classes. Whether you’re maining Fury Warrior or switching things up, you’ll find a place with us.

Feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486) if you’d like to chat more or have any questions. We’d love to see you join us and share in the fun!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!!