Veteran Vanilla player seeking a new home for heroic raiding for SOTFO and on

Hey everyone, Carnagias here. I am a veteran vanilla raider and player currently looking for a long term raiding guild that is looking to regularly clear AOTC heroic raids each tier that would also possibly want to push into Mythic raiding down the road. I am looking for a long term guild to raid with for SL and beyond. My main is my paladin and I am an expert player in each class, I do have plenty of alts that I could play with as well. The only classes I don’t have level 60 are Monk, Warlock, Demon Hunter, and Shaman, but I would be willing to level any of those classes if that’s what the guild needs right now. My level 60 toons are my Paladin, Mage, Priest, Warrior, Hunter, Death Knight, Druid, and my Rogue. I can play all classes and specs at a high level. My item level on each toon varies so getting some help getting gear initially may be necessary, but I am currently working on gearing up all of my toons. I work 6am-4:30pm Thursday-Monday and my off days are Tuesday and Wednesday, with my work schedule I can make raid times any time of day 7 days a week. I haven’t been able to find a serious guild to raid with due to some RL things, but now things have slowed down for me and I am ready to get back into raiding. I have a microphone and can use Discord of Ventrilo, whatever the guild uses. I look up all strats on fights for my role prior to raids and come prepared with all of my consumables and can afford my own raid repair costs. I also love to PVP so if the guild does Rated PVP that would be a big plus for me.
Once I am in the guild I am in it for the long haul and will be able to commit to a 100% raid attendance and I won’t ever leave the guild unless the guild disbands. I’m hoping to find a great raiding guild with a great group of people to play with, please let me know if I may be the kind of player your looking for, thank you and have a great day.

Hey Carnagias,

We’re definitely interested in you especially if you’re solid at your class.

Check out our post for more info ([H][Bleeding Hollow] By Design [2/8M][7/8H][Wed/Thur][Sat/Sun]) and please reach out if you have any questions. My Battle.net is Silain#11504.