Veteran Player returning to BFA

Veteran raid player since Burning Crusade coming back to the game for BFA.

I can main any class but druid and hunter. Tho I mained Paladin and warlock and mage for the last 7 years.

I can do horde or alliance tho i prefer alliance.

Im open to all guilds who raid on anything but weekends and fridays since i work friday-sunday open to close.

Anyway. Im looking for a group of guys or girls that i can hang out with whenever im on who raid and do other stuff outside of wow too.

I play games like EVE Online, Stellaris, Civilization, PUBG, just got Apex, love league of legends tho i started playing only recently.

anyway let me see what youve got!

Maximum Effort [1/9 9/9H] is more than just a guild. Its a family, and an idea. That by working together as a team, with commitment, hard work and Maximum Effort a group of friends can go far. We believe that rudeness and elitist attitude isn’t needed to kill bosses, dedication and teamwork are. In Maximum Effort everyone learns to work together and are required to put the team fight. We are active, doing M+, PVP nights and helping other guilds in our community.

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -Any ranged dps will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

by the way i should mention that im not looking for a place where feelings are easily hurt seen to many guilds destroyed by that. If you cant take a joke or harsh language you dont want me.

1 Like

Hi Thellere,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Thellere - Welcome back to WoW! We get loving gaming (we’re currently playing Division2 on off days)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 1/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Thellere,
<Sacred Fire> Horde on Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. We cleared all content AOTC in Legion and our goal for BFA is to do the same.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Raid Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Normal BoD: 9/9
Heroic BoD: 4/9

If you’re looking for casual Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ in a fun and friendly environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

We would love to talk with you. Demonic chaos is a horde guild on thrall. We raid t/th 8 to 11 eastern.Currently 6/9 heroic, we are a prior aotc group and will continue to push aotc. We will start looking into mythic if we can get that magic 20. We have a constant group of 15 that we run with. We are always looking for fun chill people that want to progress and be part of the family. Hit me up ingame if you want to talk Paycos#1973

Hello Thellere!

Imperium is a friendly, active guild on Stormrage that is always looking for more players to join our ranks. We raid with two AOTC teams (one Wed/Thurs and the other Fri/Sun both from 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST), run Mythic +s, older content, PVP and other general things both inside and outside the game. We spend a lot of time in Discord and are always willing to hang out and just talk. If you would like more information or would be interested in joining, you can message me on either:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!

thanks for reply all add me on battle.net Deathwing#1757 looking forward to hearing from you all

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 8/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@^

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello Thellere, We are looking for more to join our core raiding team. We would like to talk to you add our Bnet below and lets talk.
We are a guild of raiders that enjoy a more laid back Normal & Heroic style of raiding with AoTC as our goal. However that being said we have also done Mythic Champions of light a few times now. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it’s going to be 3 hours of laughter, joke telling and killing bosses for loot with all of us working together on new bosses. Everyone works hard to learn the new strats and to play their toons to the best of their abilities. The age of members range from 20’s to mid 40’s in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild. Although we keep things respectful we do have some sarcastic and funny people in here

We are asking recruits to be a min ilvl 385 this will help us progress through the raids with a lot less carrying. If you do not meet these requirements you must be willing to run heroics/mythic+ on off nights to get yourself there. Many of us are running mythic+ keys on off nights and aim to push for higher keys with a minimum of a mythic+ 8, although many of our raiders are doing 11, 12 and 13 keys.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take things to seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitudes or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Active Discord : Afternoon to Evening
We use Discord to interview new recruits to see if we are a good fit.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6PM to 9PM PST - 8PM to 11PM CST - 9PM to 12PM EST. ( Our Raid Progression 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M )

High Priority Recruitment list:

Mist Weaver Monk
Mage
Boomkin
DK dps (with a tank spec is a plus)
Warrior dps ( with a tank spec is a plus)

We will also consider anyone who is interested and looking to join our family.

Expectations :
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on time and ready for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on Discord forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before raid.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Raiders must the requested raid addons and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our current raid content, but mainly enjoy the toon they play.

WE look forward to talking to you…We’ll leave the lights on, come on HOME.

Battle tags :
GM = Icywidow#1279
Recruitment Officer = RavenSoul#11849

We are a Heroic raiding / progression guild focusing on AoTC. We raid Tues. and Thurs. 8:30pm to 11:00pm PST.

Here is our recruitment post:

If you’d like to chat or learn more about the guild you can add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738

Thanks and good luck in your search.

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST) and our Monday team(7-11EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress
-Antorus 7/11 Mythic.
-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 2/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.**

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Jukeoh#1651-Healing Officer, Bullseyed#1836-Strategy Officer. Monday Night Officers; Empy#11569

Hello!
Torrent on Bleeding Hollow (horde) is currently recruiting players for heroic progression. Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30-11 PM EST. Below I have a link to the guild recruitment to gather a little more information about us. Our guild community are players that are all 21+ with a lot of us playing since Vanilla WoW. We also have a close guild community active on discord and in game and will play with each other in other games.

If you are interested or would like to hear more about us, feel free to add me on battle net Lbeesaur#1961 and we can discuss more! I look forward to hearing from you.

-Staarbuck

Always on the lookout for talent. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

hello there I’m a returning player and new to the bleeding hallow server and I’m looking for a guild to raid with and make some new friends would like to join if you would have me I haven’t nailed down my main for Shadowlands but I will be a rogue or unholy DK or a Ret pally hope to hear from you soon

Hello Thellere!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Alot of us are in our 30s - or older. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52