Veteran Player looking for guild

UPDATE:

I have found a guild to trial with atm. I will update the thread if anything changes.

Thanks everyone!

Hello!

I am Leorick (leo or yso is fine), I have been playing this game since 2005. I have been tanking since mid to late TBC and been a GM since then. My longest running guild was the one I lead from Cata all the way thru to Sanctum of Domination in Shadowlands. I was also leading a guild on Classic WoW at the time and stayed focused on that until the end of Classic WOTLK.

I have done basically everything, old school raid prog, “heroic” prog when that was new and mythic raiding (SoO onwards). I have not spent a lot of time raiding on retail since Shadowlands due to my classic wow obligations. I kept up with getting AOTC a couple times with friends but mostly stuck to M+ getting KSM each season.

With TWW, I want to get back to retail raiding and am in need of a place to call home. I have a prot warrior, warlock and pres evoker that I play. As mentioned I have been tanking for a very long time and warlock has been my second main for nearly as long. In DF I decided to try and switch things up being a healer which was pretty good in M+. I don’t particularly like dpsing as devastation or trying to manage Aug. Since I didn’t really raid I’ve only got an idea of how raid healing is supposed to go with no real time put into figuring it out.

I’d like to find a group that raids 2-3 days a week, preferably ending at or before 12am EST. I am available almost every night of the week and I work from home. Ideally I’d like to find a guild that has the right mix of “sweaty” and “casual” play styles. Where people focus on putting out their highest amount of effort without devolving into a toxic mess when mistakes are made. Strong leadership is also a quality I value, organization and dedication is super important to the quality of a guild imo.

TLDR;
I’ve been playing since 2005, primarily tanking, and currently play a Protection Warrior, Warlock, and Preservation Evoker. I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week, ending by 12am EST, with a focus on high effort and strong leadership in a non-toxic environment.

TLDR for TLDR
Me play tank, dps and heals, no raid after 12am EST, good guild plz.

Feel free to reach out to me via bnet at YsosrsLawl#1721. From there we can do discord and such.

1 Like

Hi Leo!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th.
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hello Leorick, Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now. We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid team, and particularly need a second tank atm. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!
Byndi

Hey Leo! Come check us out!
[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Priest > Druid > evoker > everything else.

RANGED DPS: Druid > evoker > priest > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: Rogue > DH > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zanaken ( zanaken#8112 )

Thanks everyone who has replied so far. I will be reaching out over the next few days if I am interested.