Veteran Player looking for a BFA raiding guild

Veteran Player looking for a BFA raiding guild.

I been playing WoW off and on for a few years looking to find a long term home for this tier and hopefully the next few expansions. Started in Vanilla did the grind to Rank 14 (HWL/Grand Marshal) with some raiding. Raided most of BC and WOTLK expansions after that had some bad experiences with raiding guilds and spent most of the time in WoW guildless or playing with friends in small casual guilds.
Been mainly pugging this expansion with a few friends but most of them don’t have any long term interest in playing WoW Live and have more or less quit this expansion.
Was planning to raid this tier in 8.2 but my plans more or less fell through so I have been mainly leveling alts so I’m a little behind on my neck and essences but I am confident In my ability and dedication to catch up and be raid ready once I find a guild to raid with.

Ideally I’m looking for a Mythic Guild with a desire to push CE that has a Heroic raid in which I can gear up, and develop and learn encounters and meet the raid team and hopefully eventually be able to help contribute to mythic progression this tier but definitely next tier. Don’t care about the guild’s current progression level as long as I’m confident the leadership has the skill set and dedication to do a serious push at CE and still keep things enjoyable.

My Main criteria for a guild is

1. A guild with plans to keep raiding together in the next and future expansions with preferably a long history of raiding together. I’m not looking for a guild to join who just needs another body to fill a raid or has a shortage of the FOTM Class (Which atm seems to be Pally Healer/ Disc Priest/ Warlock) but rather some place to call home for my time in Azeroth.
  2. Strong, capable, and smart guild leadership that can figure out and overcome challenges and quickly learning from mistakes in mythic raids with a history of success IE the default answer to raiding road bumps shouldn’t be to get better “competitive” dps (hi 3/8 “mythic” guilds.)
  3. A decent mature guild community with active M+ players and discord but not super huge.
  4. Ideally located on a East coast/Chicago Server with play time friendly for a east coast player and raids no later than 12 AM EST maybe 1 AM
  5. Raids 6 or more hours a week with 4 or less raid nights/days with less being better
  6. Not on a low pop server. Even with a paid transfer it is not worth it.
  7. Some informal pvp while I’m not a big fan of WoW Pvp these days I find that raiders who have some pvp exp tends to be better players.
  8. A sense of humor
  9. A big fat guild bank I can rob. (please see #8)

As for classes I can play any healing classes except shaman (Just never had fun leveling shamans), Plate and DH Tanks and possibly Brewmaster monk. I can play DPS too but I always thought I had a greater impact on a guilds progression playing a tank or healer. I have past experience being a healing officer in progression raiding guilds. I been favoring Prot pally, MW monk, and Disc Priest lately but open to playing anything and playing it as my main.

I’m willing to play on any decent pop server or a server with active sense of community for reference I have 120s on Tichondrius (H), Malganis (H), Illidan (H), Stormrage (A), Kelthuzad (A). Sargeras (A), Dalaran (A), Korgath (A). I would prefer horde since pug content tends to be better on horde but I’m willing to consider Nightelf err… Alliance guilds.

I’m a dedicated player eager to prove himself, I know how to research my class and boss encounters, analyze logs to improve my game play, While I don’t see myself as a perfect player, I’m not afraid of failure and can quickly recognize and learn from my mistakes.

If you feel I could be a good fit for your guild leave a personalized response here or just a link to your main recruitment post/wow progress/webpage/whatever if your short on time or Contact me on Discord for further discussion. Eviver # Eight One Five Seven. All low effort copy and paste jobs will be ignored.

Thank you for your time and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Precordium Pumpers 8/8H 4/8M BoD: Cutting Edge transfer guild recruiting highly skilled raiders that want to push content on a 2 day- 8 hour schedule. Times: Tues/Wed 9-1 ST(est). Add Vendixon#11942 or apply at: https:// forms.gle/ZMk1bM33HN7PhUgE6

Hi Eviver : ) I like what I just read. Say hello to a vanilla player (one of several in our guild) and say hello to a mature mythic guild on the largest pve raiding server - Stormrage. If our raid times work for you we would love to chat. We’re not super picky on class/role but prefer folks to play the character they enjoy (assuming they can perform). No, we’re not horde but we haz gnomes : )

<The Veil> 3/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy pally

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, ele sham)

Melee DPS – all (preference for warrior, WWmonk, ret paly)

Tanks – off tank (preference for monk, paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Heya! While I normally will just try to add people and chat directly (I did send you a discord request, Ama#4407), I’ll write up a bit here as well :slight_smile: I much prefer personalized responses, thus I will address your criteria one by one :slight_smile:

1. We have been around as a raid team since Emerald Nightmare. We started as a cross-server team, and slowly migrated to one server, formed up our own guild around Nighthold. We now are mostly on one server, with one or two cross server guys still lingering around. We have grown, and have expanded from a cross-server, heroic-only raid team to a heroic-only team (Tue/Wed 9-11 PM EST) and a separate mythic team (Sun/Mon 8-11 PM EST). I’m 100% about finding people who will be good additions to our community more than finding someone who can do 1% more dps. Good people who like playing together make the best team.
  2. I’ve been a guild leader and raid leader on and off since Classic. I have probably been a raid leader for at least 75% of the raids in the game. My co-raid leader also has exceptional experience, and we have several “former raid leader” types in our membership who love to sit down and analyze fights to the second. Strategy beats bosses, not replacing your members.
  3. We are an adult community. We don’t believe in drama, and we have a healthy appreciate for the necessity to adult and that adulting may come before wow. We have many people that love m+ and usually have groups going before or after raids or off nights. Our discord is relatively active as well (especially if you like pet pictures lol)
  4. We are East Coast and raid until 11 PM Eastern :slight_smile: See point 1!
  5. We raid 6 hours per with across 2 raid days. 10 hours over 4 raid days if you play with the heroic team as well (about 30-50% of the mythic raiders also play their main or alt with the heroic team)
  6. We are on Area-52. We are massive with over 100 Horde guilds doing mythic content.
  7. I’m with you in not being a huge fan of wow pvp back in the day, I played with several high warlord groups back in classic and miss those days (sadly, was 1 week from rank 11 when my HWL groups fell apart when my buddy got HWL and immediately stopped playing for a month lol). We have a fair number of folks who dabble in pvp, or have in the past.
  8. We definitely like to joke around :slight_smile:
  9. Answer me these questions 3, 'ere the guild bank you see…

And oh yeah, we are Pull More So I Can Pad of Area-52 Horde :slight_smile:

If you’ve made it this far, toss me an add on bnet Ama#11132 and we can discuss class possibilities. Our tanks are pretty set, but there may be space for healing - honestly, it depends on what your current status is, how long it would take you to gear up said character, etc, because it’s hard to predict needs in the future as opposed to needs now, so ultimately I’d want you to pick a character you were comfortable both healing and dpsing on in order to be able to fill whatever role is necessary when you are ready, knowing that you would ultimately like to move into a healing role. MW and Disc are both healers are are open to.

I look forward to hearing from you soon on Bnet Ama#11132 or just respond to my discord request and toss me a message :slight_smile:

Hi so heres the copy paste of our recruitment just to cover bases… at the end is my personal experience.

<Natural Selection> is currently 8/8H EP on US-Area-52. Also 1/8 M LFM to Prog Mythic and to push keys! Have room for all.

GM: Wapol (Wapol#1879 – Discord Tag)
Recruitment: Phienix (Phienix#1396 – Discord Tag, Matt#15533 – BTag), Elusiå (Sunshine22#1931– BTag) hinata#1703

Current Recruitment
We are currently in open recruiting . We are currently accepting applications for ranged classes of all specs. All outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for EP. Currently need another Tank as ours left for classic.

About Natural Selection
<Natural Selection> is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Area-52. Founded in 2010 by GM, Wapol, <Natural Selection>’s longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are innovators of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are on the lookout for others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is okay to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
For EP, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains. We expect full knowledge of your class and a mindset of putting in the effort for progression.

Attendance
Our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday, 5:00-7:30 PST (Invites @ 4:45 PST/7:45 ST/EST) (8:00-10:30 ST/EST). We expect solid attendance but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Join us!
We look forward to having you on our team! Join Natural Selection as we combat our way through victory!
We are currently looking for recruits for Raiding and Mythic+! We want to fill out our mythic roster!

So im fairly new to this guild as we were 2 separate guilds that have merged into one just recently (hence the delayed wowprogress and my forum guild being wrong). Weve been killing Mythic commander for 3 weeks now but having our tuesdays as heroic farms our thursdays we have been short and dont have many attempts on radiance. I came from another guild on the server that just replaces the dps with new “better” dps every tier and has no community and this guild is the opposite it feels like a family of friends. The core of the guild are IRL friends and friends that have been raiding together for multiple expansions. We run old content and new content with each other and help one another improve. We went 6/9 in BOD but were not raiding the full tier as we formed our multiguild raid group later in the patch. If youre interested you can message me in game or on disc:
BNet: Rooster#12720
Disc:Immoov go boom#9239

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 3/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 3/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag