Veteran player LF guild

Hi there! As the title says, long time player looking for new home. I’m a “dad” gamer in search of a great group of people that actually have a sense of community, enjoy playing with each other and have a great time in raid, M+, etc.
Looking for raid time 7:30 PM Central or after, days are mostly flexible. Main currently is a 394 rogue, but I have a ton of alts I can easily gear/level if something in particular is sought after!
I’m not looking at pushing CE or anything, I don’t have the time to commit (unless it’s a super focused group that can pull that off in 6ish hours a week). So AOTC or thereabouts is really what I’d like, but I’m even open to more laid back than that if it’s the right fit socially. Really, I’m just looking for a place that actually has/builds relationships with their members, and plays the game together when they can instead of being ignored in chat while pugging.

Hit me up on discord, we might be a good fit!

Heifinator#2853

1 Like

I reached out on discord :slight_smile:

Hey!

If you’re still looking around I’d love to have a chat. We raid Sunday/Monday 930PM EST and do content together in between. Send me a message on discord!

Zozz#0329

Hey man, you sound like one of us. We chill and run heroic every week and hang out and do M+ of off nights. Start at 7:30pm CST tues/thurs. Message me on bnet Starfighter#1197 or on Discord Starfighter#2305