Veteran player LF guild to raid

Hi my name its David, im lf a raiding guild to get some mythic kills and get fun, im playing this game for 15 years now. the time of raid should start at 10 pm EST (father free time), i have a lot of chars and can level any char that your guild need. i have a lot of experience as a healer and dps range :).

Plz im looking for a new home :slight_smile:

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey Limonadita,

We’re a laid back mythic raid guild that raids late at night that match your hours (I think!).

Raid times: T/Thurs/Sun 11-2AM EST (we’re pacific mostly / late night)

We have a lot of people with kids, but also want to strive for CE / have fun, so we’re somewhere in midcore. Outside of raid, we also do achievement runs, M+, and PVP and have a tight knit core that chats in discord during the day.

Guild Name: Excidiorum discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if this interests you!