These new forums suck

nice guild buddy

Jesus i wish we could revert those forum changes… also still looking

Buff shaman please

shamana omegalul

Still looking for any good dps!

pls help us get more dps

Yes need moar deeps

<Vestige> is a semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild, centered around fully clearing content while it is current. Leadership has been working together for a year and boasts a very low turn-over rate of Raiders, despite the nature of Mythic raiding.

When We Raid:
Tuesday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Optional herioc/sales run
Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Mythic
Thursday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Mythic

Unlike many Guilds that raid Mythic content, we do not require alts or split-runs of our Raiders.

What We Want:
We are looking for quality players; all specializations are given consideration, though our recruitment is extremely selective.

Attendance is Key:

Life happens, and we get that. However, in exchange for our lax raiding schedule, we expect everyone to maintain 90% adherence and give sufficient notice if an absence is inevitable - as such, if you’re prone to availability issues or a conflicting schedule, we are not the Guild for you.
Trials are expected to maintain 100% attendance – no exceptions. This is part of your trialing process.

Loot:
We run a loot council in which multiple factors are considered. Ability, guild needs, and attendance are by far the most important considerations when handling loot.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our guild and we hope you find what you are looking for.

If you would like to apply add one of the following people:

Light1#1128
Zach#1269
Mikirules#1484

1111231234 hgi

Hola me amigo

Dhehdhagsuebebsidn

1231412312hh hi

Ygfhhbjojhvvf