Very Handsome Gnome Looking for Guild

Best looking gnome on Stormrage LF active, casual guild. I don’t take the game too seriously and love collecting mounts, gold farming, and the occasional mythic dungeon. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Waffles#1779

hello captwaffles, Unbroken Alliance is still seeking fill in tanks, heals and dps who know how to play their classes.Seeking Raiders who love to have fun as well as clear current content.
Raid times are 730pm to 10pm est. Currently doing the jaina cheese method to help the guildies obtain the jaina mount before it goes to 1percent.
We are a guild who will help the guildies with keys and raids and achievements.
Seek out padock or ureka on stormrage if we sound like the guild for you.
and looking forward to seeing u in our raids and our key runs. ty ureka#1269

Hey there Waffles, you are in luck! Bruhalla, you could be a BRUH, is recruiting people of all skill levels and goals, I myself am a mount and pet collector, we have open slots on multiple mythic teams and raids. We are a casual guild who likes to push content as well as fun. We always have the rule lets be fun as well as efficient.

We help people grind old mounts and achieves as well. Overall we are a laid back social community who are just looking for more people to have fun conversations with while pushing content and building the best guild on the server!

If you have any questions at all please hit me up on Bnet PixelBeard#11695 or our discord

h ttps://discord.gg/SBF3Cj

Well, well , well , If you are the best looking gnome on Stormrage check out our recruitment ad, you would fit right in Lmao :grinning: We have both casuals and raiders in the guild and have a lot of fun , currently we are leveling alts and farming old content for mounts and transmogs ect . Allumination ~ Stormrage