Very Disappointed in the Trading Post

There is nothing but Tmogs. That is it…

It might as well just be called the Travelling Transmog Shop…

Nothing for casters, except 1 sword tmog. No mounts. Nothing.Even the monthly thing sucks, not a fan of the joker set, it will collect dust along with the fairy set they gave us a while back.

One set looks cool for plate wearers, that’s it.

The first month, everything was buggy and broke, but at least there was 2 mounts and a couple things for casters. Now nothing… Looks like I will just let my tender build, extremely disappointed.

EDIT: Answer me this Blizzard -

“I was expecting at least a mount, given the stablehand at the Trading post claims there’s one every month. Guess he is misinformed.”

Where are the mounts? Why is this stable hand, an in game NPC telling people different?

43 Likes

the plate set doesnt even look good and not worth 850 tender

pixel vomit

43 Likes

It does seem awfully plate-centric. The hood/cloak is cool, but it matches virtually nothing currently in game.

10 Likes

Agreed, the swords are just recolors. Only cool thing in there is the mail mog.

6 Likes

Oh, that’s for the rp players when they go to the inn, they just wear that and nothing else.

9 Likes

Answer me this Blizzard -

“I was expecting at least a mount, given the stablehand at the Trading post claims there’s one every month. Guess he is misinformed.”

Where are the mounts? Why is this stable hand, an in game NPC telling people different?

16 Likes

Oh there’s a plaque right next to the stable on the very very bottom it has a little asterisk

4 Likes

If you think this plate set is bad, just wait until the recolored Trial of Valor set shows up. It’s a disgusting puke green.

Plate wearers really got shafted.

3 Likes

Ooof. Image being this upset about a free addition for transmogs to the game. They had a mount last month and you got a mount for completing the journal. Not every mog option will be something you like so save your currency till you see something ou do want…

83 Likes

It’s a long term project so it’s not going to have something for every single type of character every month.

21 Likes

I was looking forward to a mount as well. I just wish if they use mounts/pets already in the game, they would recolor them for people that already have (bought) them.

6 Likes

idk, I love it and will probably freeze it for next month.

3 Likes

Stop lying.

Y’all are completely in love with it.

6 Likes

Recolor post

3 Likes

Do you get upset like this over small optional things in your real life too?

Sounds exhausting.

32 Likes

The trading post is actually a huge let down.

Instead of blizzard designing items that people actually would use, they just toss recolors of old things that no one wanted to begin with.

4 Likes

I’m just sad there arent any shop mounts for free this month… I enjoyed watching the tears flow over the Steed. :sob:

(EDIT: all is not lost, we do get the pandaren pet tears )

6 Likes

Why would they add a mount every month just so you could complete an achievement that people already did without the post the true op’s whine.

5 Likes

I know someone who said TMOG was the death of WoW because not only is it tradition to look like a clown, but he claimed that it helped in PVP to know who is a threat and who isn’t

3 Likes

Of what… The 1hander is a recolor of Hailstorm, but the 2handers are new models.

4 Likes