Versatile, and why the nerf wasn't that big

Maybe it’s not as drastic as what they were saying

ok we testing 55% vers 6 amps team
lets so how fixed the game is !1!

1 Like

Nerfing CnS’ defensive bonus from 100% to 50% only lowered your Versa’s damage reduction in a stun by 1%-1.8%?

Something seems off.

yes, every stun I checked my defensive versa was always just a bit more than 1% below my offensive.

Like when I tried HoJ my defensive versa went from 52.5%~ to 51.3% or somewhere around there, same with lasso.

Could just be UI related and it isn’t representing the actual values now.

It means if you have 40% vers (20% defensively) and you get stunned with CnS major your defensive vers goes to 30% rather then 40%. Instead of doubling defensive versa like it was before, it goes up another 50%.

Edit, you’re next post makes me think something weird is happening.

unlucky

conflict change didnt go live

https://i.imgur.com/RmL7knO.png

in other news 53% vers outside of arena went down to 44% in arena so people will still have crazy vers and you wont notice the change much at all

2 Likes

I wonder why you went down so drastically though, I went from 41.7% to 38.1%

Haha… I wonder what my 14% vers will be now…

BFA…

The conflict change isn’t even listed on the EU pvp hotfix notes.

6 amps means bigger impact? unless i’m cooked just wokr up
i imagine you have 4 at 40% no?

2 12% and 1 9%

yeah i have 6 12s
makes sense

You have any idea what your vers is without amps?

with nearly same gear give or take 2 sockets id had prior to amps 31% with double static vers trinket

so prob 32 ish including new sockets

Hm, this just doesn’t seem to be adding up.
6 12s?

how so?

30% give or take, with 11 sockets 66%vers amp, visions minor(=2moresockets) goes to 55%

which then is going down to 44% in arena

The conflict nerf didn’t go through that for sure, I still gain 100% of my versa when I get stun and somehow it’s not part of the EU PvP Patch Note, did Blizzard go back on their decision ?

5x amps, perfection minor, 2,174 base versa - 3,480 out of pvp combat, 3,021 inside pvp combat

2,174 x 1.4 = 3,043, so its looking like amps are about at 7.8% in pvp combat

1 Like

No I mean the drop cause a 33% nerf to a 12% would be 8.04% and if you have 6 of them it would be about a 48.24% amp in pvp, myself I have only 2 12% and 1 9% on,
The 9% is 6.03%, after nerf making my total only 22.11% amp.
Before amps I believe I am around 30%, it just feels weird that the difference between that is as small as is but I guess 6% in vers difference is pretty big so :man_shrugging:

What is your max common potential? (Meaning what’s your average factoring like conflict and wpn procs)