Venthyr GARGOYLE allied race

Makes no sense? yes
Its the kinda of model that will never be playable? yes
it can only exist while its feed by anima? yes
its does look cool as hell, and it would be awesome to play with them? HELL YES!!!

4 Likes

I, too, like dreadlords.

Ion made it clear we’re not getting AR in Shadowlands

I’m good with the allied races we have. For a while anyway. I’d love a new class though.

no he didnt…
he said for now, in the future like 2 patches later this can change

1 Like

He said there were no allied races planned for launch. Not that there weren’t going to be any at all. They did datamine 4 new allied race ID’s you know.

3 Likes

lets hope it happens then,

Not against it,

Just can’t stand how the director himself says one thing then contradicts himself and end up including it in at the end at some…grind price,

We’ll see

we probably never gonna get gargoyle, but i simple want blizzard to see that we would like to have a race such as this one.
because lets be real, if we are talking about skeleton models the gargoyle one is way more interesting than the venthyr

the gargoyles would be the better option, if we get any new allied races.

ever since they made demons basically aliens that can be not strictly evil, i’ve always wanted playable nathrezim. this is the next best thing i guess.

they could use the worsen model,

ferocious and bestial

I will accept the Doomguard Gargoyles if we get Succubi too. But we won’t. > : P

I want Venthyr Gargoyle as a race so bad. They could earn ability to fly later on or something. However they are way too big and wingspan is a problem too so I seriously doubt that would ever happen.

Ion says a lot of things. Usually contradicting future Ion.

Gargoyles are so cool!

1 Like

My favorite Vampire Bloodline in VTM! Is that a statue thing you can get somewhere?

1 Like

Ion and Todd Howard are the same person.

1 Like

Gargoyles are often on Medieval Churches. I went to Catholic School and we had them on our chapel.

Gargoyle Demons are usually stockier and more beastly than the Venthyr Gargoyles. Whole sub-races could be developed!

Gargoyles look demonic but they are actually supposed to be protectors, good guys even. Some people doing movies or games with them need to read up on the real world lore more. I was just wondering if the Gargoyle in the picture was from a actual church or if its some prop you can buy?

1 Like

No more allied races until void elves get blonde hair.

Sorry. Get in line.

It’s probably a modern representation, the building ones are more ‘stone-like’.