Venthyr bugs

Ever since I made the switch to venthyr from kyrian couple days ago I’ve have gotten lots of bugs. Prince renathal doesn’t appear so I can’t progress and I can’t complete the first chapter of the campaign. I cant access my conduits possibly due to not being able to complete the first chapter. I’m not getting covenant daily quest either. This experience has been a pain. I’m not the type that sends tickets but I’ve had to send a few over the weekend

7 Likes

Same issues - my quest log says Venthyr Campaign 1/9 : Complete the quest “A Calling in Sevice” to continue the campaign. There are no quests available for me to pick up however. Was really hoping to be grinding renown before 9.0.5

3 Likes

Also having this issue. Blizzard, get it together.

3 Likes

Will we get any resolution any time soon? I mean the game is unplayable. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Posting to mirror what has already been stated. I’ve been able to farm renown through LFR and random heroics, however I still cannot gain access to soulbinds due to this bug.

3 Likes

Been experiencing this problem for over 36 hours now. I created a ticket and received two replies that did not help. For me, Prince Renathal is bugged. I never got the tour of Sinfall, nor did I have the option to skip it. He has been standing in front of Kael’thas in Sinfall Depths for two days. When I try to talk to him he tells me “Sinfall. This is where Denathrius sired his first Court of Harvesters…” I tried gaining renown, and my log now tells me I need to accept the quest “Common Ground” in Sinfall. I can see the quest on my map, but there is nobody there to get the quest from.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I cant produce renown through any sort of quest, I am stuck at the first chapter, I can only earn renown through LFR and PvP, I don’t have access to any soulbinds. Pls, blizzard, help.

3 Likes

Same problem here stuck at 1/9 renathal just spouting lore in front of Kael’thas.

2 Likes

Exact same issue here… Nothing but automated responses from the GM ticket, they’re probably hoping the reset with maintenance will fix it.

1 Like

Exact same problem here, no conduits, this is awful. Switched from Kyrian to Venthyr

I’m experiencing the same issue too. Switched covenant today from Kyrian to Venthyr. The Quest Log shows “Continue the campaign by accepting the quest Common Ground in Sinfall”. The npc is no where to be found. I completed 5 dungeons to reach renown 5, this was when the quest “Common Ground” started to appear on the map. I was able to accept General Draven’s quest up on the Charred Ramparts, after completing the quest no follow quest was available. So no luck there too. I checked Torghast in case I need to rescue Bane, but there was no indications of a quest for that there too.

im currently on same problem and ive done all the quest i can to try and see if that would work but nothing changes

Still having issues after 9.0.5, cannot get “command Ground” quest

do the calling u get on the second floor and after u do it u should get a questline to start ur sactum up and then after that they will reset and u will be able to get common ground quest

It eventually fixed itself for me. On reset day, today, Rendle gave me the Complete 3 world quest in Revendreth daily. After completing it he gave the follow up quest that takes you to deposit your first anima. Completed that quest too, then after building my first building Prince Renathal finally appears providing the “Common Ground” quest. This quest leads to the soulbind quest to bind with Nadjia.

I wasn’t expecting this so I’m not sure if renown level played a part. In case it helps out, I reached renown 9 through dungeons right before the chain quest started working.