Venruki Articulates Why DF S2 Participation is Dying In <7 Minutes

Can you blame them?

1 Like

3s suffered because it was deflated badly and for w/e they did nothing to remedy that. If RSS is bad, 3s will suffer even if inflation is good.

Do agree that RSS is the path forward, but not the only one for sure. 3s has its place, but for people who want to just sit down and play, RSS is great.

Didn’t they get it and quit? :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes

the issue is why hard cap it? it has obviously killed the part of the season when people are most active. make glad % based again and let people have access to all the other rewards with healthy inflation. they need to stop with whatever it is that theyre doing right now because its stupid and its killing PvP.

Season 2 of an expansion is never as active as S1 of an expansion while people are still riding the hype train of a new release. I’m not sure why this confuses people still.

I don’t think this has anything to do with MMR changes it’s just normal player retention dropping off like it always does.

1 Like

wrong. completely wrong.

I don’t think there is an issue with blizzard changing mmr gain/loss calculations, However if they did mmr cap, that is an actual huge issue.

You can’t have a cap on a competitive game mode, that is just dumb.

Oh, I see.

3 Likes

They quit back in Shadowlands as far as I know.

Can’t tell if

Or

1 Like

season 2 was just as active as season 1 in shadowlands. season 3 was also relatively active.
Season 1 was just the longest.

what we’re seeing right now is a dead game.

if thats something you can’t understand, that is not my problem.

1 Like

The issue is the pvp gameplay is fun but lack of players. The content is there, the overhead management of the content (3s) is terrible. This season would overall be a W if we had properly inflated season with awards that feel achievable.

1 Like

They seem to be having actual fun in classic atm

imagine having fun on wow. this is serious business. this is real life bro.

Ill get on the line with them and have them back in the solo shuffle mines as soon as possible sir.

Season 1 shadowlands was 29 weeks, Season 2 was 33 weeks.

They made mid season changes to the MMR system in S2 that made inflation go bananas because participation was massively down compared to S1. That made more people queue up for free glad mounts because the season ended up being 4 weeks longer then S1.

3 Likes

i doubt that

original thoughts come at level 60

Caster meta where Precog is free for everyone coupled with a serious lack of tuning? Not sure I agree here

Swole in here parroting things he doesnt understand again?

5 Likes

Requesting signatures for my guild -Gaslighter- :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes