Vengeful Paladin

Soap Box & Rant Alert

Blizzard, I have been playing Retribution and raiding my Guild since BC and somehow always made my build useful within Raid. But now, you have actually made me so upset with all the stupid changes to my favorite build and class I might actually move on to another game.

There is nothing “Retribution” about the Retribution Paladin build anymore. The only Talent that fits what “Retribution” Paladin meant is now “Vengeful Wrath”.

No Retribution Aura and/or Retribution Traits meaning that the Talent Spec means absolutely “Nothing Anymore” to be a Ret Pally.

Recently played “Thrones and Liberty” and really enjoyed playing the game.
Ashes of Creation is another game I have Beta Tested which I really enjoyed as well.
Final Fantasy XIV is also doing much better in story-line and game-play currently.

There are other games out there who are listening to their Player Base! Maybe it’s time you listen to the player base who has stayed loyal except the ones who come and go like “Bash’a no falor talah”!

Blizzard, your game is starting to push your loyal player base away “in my opinion”. Currently (And I have heard this from many players inside and outside my guild) that the player base is 90% trash idiots who troll 100% of the time. Nothing more annoying then someone who leaves a Key after one wipe. Those players are now around 95% of the people I have pugged with.

The story-line has just been trash since Legion. Wrath “In my opinion” was still the best part of WoW. Vanilla, Wrath, Legion, and parts of Dragon Isles have been joyful but the current feel of WoW is starting to just push a storyline without the epic feel of the World of Warcraft.

I hope you guys in Blizzard either bring back Retribution Aura or put it as a talent soon. The Aura is what actually made that build what is actually means to be a Ret Pally. I understand that the Aura was mostly trash, but just being there made the build. When a Guild Raid buddy did something stupid and died on a boss fight and I gained my Wings of Liberty “Wrath” to push more DPS is what it meant to be a Ret Pally. Now that is gone!

I will now get off my soap box and stop this rant!

Anu Belore Dela’na, Al Diel Shala, and Shorel’aran!

1 Like

Wth are you talking about…

1 Like

I agree we need more Retribution mechanics for Ret.

1 Like

Stopped right there. L take

1 Like

Oh, you like pvp “gank and steal from ppl” games eh?

Cool story bro.

1 Like