Velves should also get Belf Heritage!?

Void Elves used to be Blood Elves. So what if Belf decided to keep the Heritage armor before turning into Velf? They should also get the transmog!

https://www.wowhead.com/redirect?=https://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/character/hakkar/140/133624204-avatar.jpg

1 Like

I should get kul tiran heritage because I have ridden on a boat before and also I want a coat

9 Likes

I like the void elf set. It does have some Blood Elfy elements. But I think them having the Blood Elf armor would kind of take away from their new identity. Which definitely something different from Blood Elves. Also some of them used to be High Elves. As in, used to be the ones who did not join the Horde.

That’s a no from me dawg.

3 Likes

absolutely not. blizzard should only accommodate me and give velves a slimy eel suit

2 Likes

I mean in theory the heritage armour wasn’t handed out, lorewise, until after they left.

I’d love to be a purple spellbreaker though.

2 Likes

all humans should get the kul tiran and gilnean heritage armor too

Meh, whatever

Velf Heritage>Belf Heritage

I will not rest until I get my Panda Express uniform-

I mean, Pandaren Heritage set

2 Likes

Pandaren just get an apron and a chef hat. The apron says ‘kiss the cook’ on it.

How lewd.

Handholding is the furthest I’ll go.

Hey to play devil’s advocate for the OP, the Mag’har get three color patterns for their heritage gear. Who else can say that?

This is offensive, sir!

Go on…:smirk:

Also. I demand Human heritage armor for my Forsaken, and by virtue of that… Kul Tiran armor as well. I also demand that Nightborne get Night Elf armor and Night Elf get Troll armor, including Zanda armor. Because heritage.

If we’re going to split hairs, at least do it right :stuck_out_tongue: Kul Tiran humans are half vrykul. Your forsaken only gets half the set :3

Touche! :face_with_monocle:

I think an additional chestpiece or legpiece option for the void elf set would be nice, so there would be options between bare-chested/not or robe/pants. As much as I like the blood elf heritage armor though…it does need to remain distinct from void elf heritage armor.

I agree. People want less mog restrictions except heritage armor?

Only if blood elves get red void elf heritage armor. Uh. Minus the Void wings, hard to argue why they’d have that…

Uhh… the blood elf heritage armor will heavily clash with the Velf skintone/hair colors. I don’t think going to the void makes elves loose their fashion sense.

welcome to the Wyrmrest accord realm forums please tell me -

oh wait