@ Veganhunter - why the hate? It's just a game, right?

Your beloved Veganhunter wants to get to the bottom of why there is cancel culture against me, let’s get it all out. I just want to get my ZG idols and do Naxx.

Tell me what I have done against you personally that you haven’t heard from anyone else. Tell me why you hate me and if you think I deserve to die for what I have done, thank you. If I don’t deserve the death sentence but you think I should be punished, state what punishment and for how long, a duration is very important to set. I am very interested in how long WoW players can hold a grudge for and may even publish a thesis on the topic. Remeber that Jesus Christ our Lord and savior teaches us to forgive.

After a few of these discussions have taken place, I think you will all find that you have all been overreacting and are treating me in a more toxic way then anything I have done to anyone else. And when you treat someone like that for a prolonged period of time how do you think they are going to act?

All I ask is that if we do this. Since I am allowing you to bring up any/all dirty about me, you allow me to counter with an expansion of the full story leading up to that specific event. If you choose to still hate me for it, so be it. But make sure you hate the other players involved as well, in the name of consistency. So that you’re not being two-faced about it. Listen with an open mind instead of reeeeeing like a raging sheep that follows the herd while listening to Chinese whispers. I think a lot of people hate me without knowing why they hate me which is a very bizarre concept, don’t you think? Anyway, let the games begin!

PS: You should all join TNGg or give me a guild offer. I am the best hunter in the region and will be very useful on Gluth (a difficult boss in Naxx that requires professional kiting). I also need to run Scholomance so hit me up ingame for that.

1 Like

I like you. Keep up the great work. Proud of you. Cheers!