Vault warrior problems

In approximately 100+ mythic runs this season ive seen just 2 two handers drop and have yet to see a 2 hander in my vault

Welp…thought i would specialize as fury (run arms) for loot thinking it would up my chances for a 2 hander being there is 2 weapon slots and got stuck with that deadgrove 1 hander…(Should have checked the forums).

Read up on the .001% of fury running one handers still. So what do the 1 handed fury warriors do for vault? Spec prot for the vault to ensure a chance at a 1 hander and hope you dont get a shield? Spec fury and hope you dont get a 2 hander?

I put in a ticket to see if this could be addressed but i doubt it …well there is always next tuesday.

1 Like

I’m yet to see a single 2 hander drop this season. Today’s vault, surprise, no 2 hander either.

I ran like 60-70 m+ this season and if it wasn’t for the ZM weapons i’d be still rocking greens.

smh my head

1 Like

Yes and i feel you as i just got a shield from mythic plus. I was rocking a pvp shield for the longest time. Btw consider the conquest weapons

Ah… ive had 4 2handers drop in 10 weeks, as well as 272 gavel

Gib one to me

All luck Mon, I be gettin a 278 weapon on my first 15 this season but now I be scared to spend my valor because I knowin it be droppin whatever I upgrade in de Vault.

Dozens of itens spread around 16 slots can make for really cr*ppy RNG.

I haven’t got ANY shoulder from m+ (wearing a 252 ilvl from normal raid) this patch and also no 2hander from vault (mine is from heroic raid).

Just go prot man. I ride around on a golden chariot and people kiss my feet for timing keys