Vault Rewards

After completing bosses in Fated Raids on normal, the vault says it will only drop 265 gear. It should be at least 291 based on the gear that drops in fated raids.

2 Likes

This week’s Vault rewards are S3, not S4.

That post was from before the reset, the way of writing is ambiguous and I would read it as season 4 rewards should be in the vault at next reset, but currently vault says doing a raid that drops 278 gear is only going to supply 265 in vault, if that’s how it is intended, then it is pointless to use vault this week. Furthermore, M+ vault says the correct ilvl for season 4 I believe

Same thing with normal. The tooltip says it’ll drop 252, when fated drops 278-285.

Correct, yesterday’s/this week’s vault was S3. These tooltips are about next week’s vault, which will be S4.

4 Likes

This is happening with LFR too, showing as 239. I have seen others post about this too. Some clarification or acknowledgement of this would be great, Blizz.

Yeah it’s showing the ilvl for the standard SotFO difficulty rewards.

That being
239-246 for LFR
252-259 for normal
265-272 for heroic
278-285 for mythic.

2 Likes

I was wondering about this as ran normal through Xy’mox yesterday and it’s showing 252 in two of the slots. Was curious if this is just a visual bug, or next reset it’ll increase to the appropriate ilvl.

Here’s hoping its a visual bug.

I am also showing the incorrect rewards for the vault opening on 9AUG22. Heroic raid slot rewards are showing item level 265 as the reward for fated heroic raid bosses completed on 3AUG22. Normal raid slot rewards are showing item level 252 as the reward for fated normal raid bosses completed on 3AUG22 as well.

1 Like

Yeah same issue here. I completed fated hCN last night, 8/3. The vault rewards for next week, 8/9, is showing as 265. The fated raid drops 291 gear.