Vault rewards says token for season 4 when you get it though its season 3

pushed for 21 M+ to get somthin useful but it was next season so when the vault came i took the tokens because they said season 4 tokens they went into my inventory as season 3 useless currency

when i put the ticket they are trying to tell me to reset my UI and to check if it was fixed LOL the person helping me dosnt even know that you cant open the vault again…

i really bet it just wasnt play tested and if you havnt checked your vault from season 3 check it to see if it has season 4 on the token select it and it will go into your inventory as season 3 vendor trash. to make it right they jsut need to give the tokens so i can socket my stuff

So you were expecting rewards for Season 4 start from GV even though this is the first week of season? It’s rewards are from your previous week… Season 3

im expecting that when i choose a reward that says it is for season 4 that i will get the reward that it says im going to get. i put it in the post it said season 4 but it gave season 3

The error failed successfully.

You were never supposed to get Season 4 gear from your vault this week, it said as much in the season announcement posts. Even if visually it implied something, your loot was exactly what you were supposed to get.

and thats fine if that was intended but then i should get my vault back

You got season 3 rewards which is correct. You won’t get anything season 4 related until next reset.

true you order somthing on the menu cause its a good deal but they give you somthing completley different cause they made the mistake of not fixing the menu. an instead of holding them acountable its all agreed that “it wasnt suposed to be there so you just take what you got an like it”… i guess the people here probly thought diablo 4 was a fantastic game KEKW very Thoroughly play tested