Vault of the Wardens: Demon's Bile at level 60?

How do I complete this quest at level 60 when the item I have to use to get to Grimoira is capped at level 50? I tried today and it wont let me drink the Skrggldrink :frowning:

3 Likes

Its been over a day since i’ve posted. Is there anyone that can help me?

Have you tried using the Shadowlands invisibility potion? Beyond that, the only thing I can think of is to report it as a bug and wait for it to get fixed.

1 Like

(Originally posted with wrong toon, oops)

I’m stuck at this too. Not being able to complete this quest also keeps me from completing another quest “ Ascending Alchemy ” because in order to buy the “ Recipe: Infernal Alchemist Stone ” from Patricia Egan in Dalaran I need to have the “ Demonsbreath Crucible ” in my bag…which I can’t get the “ Demonsbreath Crucible ” because it’s a completion quest item from the completion of “ Vault of the Wardens: Demon’s Bile ”.

I opened a web ticket yesterday and received the auto-response of “we’re busy and can’t discuss this further - try wowhead and we can’t grant quest help”. I replied to the ticket in hopes of getting a helpful response.

Basically I’m stuck at two quests because one item for one quest is level-capped. Eek! Btw I’m level 51 UGH.