Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 3 Now Live!

Look Blizz I’ll only kill Rasberry the Primal Berry Bird-dragon for the loot.

1 Like

Six month sub ain’t up yet.

:man_shrugging:

So you choose to waste your time being miserable. Again, nobody is forcing you to be here. Why are you here if all you’re going to do is complain?

I just explained why it’s not. Did you not even read my post? Obviously not.

Because DF will have patches. And how else do you put your hand on the wheel and steer this game but by being the loudest?

That’s literally what the Shadowlands whiners did and here we are. What goes around comes around.

I’m replying to you in the exact way you’d reply to anyone that complained about SL.

If you don’t like the game :point_right: There’s the door. Bye.

The door is jammed - you guys bolted it shut and locked us in. How am I supposed to get out?

2 Likes

Why should players be penalized for stinking? Let the LFR heroes in too Blizzard!

2 Likes

Here’s the real question: would lfr players even have 359 by next week to queue in the first place (if it were to launch alongside normal+)?

So I was with you until I realized you haven’t even completed every Mythic 0 dungeon. Stop focusing on having to wait on future content and clear current content first.

Nah i won’t be doing it. Didn’t buy the dlc and since lfr is locked too me now the only raids i can do are legacy. Dungeon finder is also screwed. It defaults to bfa instead of shadowlands which prevents me from doing my callings quicker.

That’s fine and we can have that debate. That wasn’t my point.

This was my point and it is failing at this goal since you will see the story elsewhere, long before you can play through it.

So we can certainly have a debate as to whether or not LFR should exist - but that is irrelevant. If it is currently, supposed to be the “story mode”, then I should actually be able to experience the story before it is over.

Or stop having all plot threads culminate in a raid.

2 Likes

I must agree that LFR being gated like this is asinine and Blizz needs to let all difficulties release at once.

1 Like

Didn’t get 70 until two days ago, did as many as I had time for yesterday. Will finish the last three on Saturday or Sunday if I get time.

My progress doesn’t devalue my point.

Except it doesn’t. Players have their reasons for doing LFR. If they had the means to be doing higher level content, they’d already be doing it.

It is objectively raiding. It might be braindead easy, but it’s literally a raid group in a raid instance killing (heavily nerfed) raid bosses for raid loot.

1 Like

Just release the whole thing. Stop time gating for the sake of time gating.

Some people are only willing to raid with strangers, and others are only willing to raid with friends.

In the meanwhile, the weather is lovely over in Djaradin keep. The silver frames, “super” rares, and storm-alist bosslings are all dropping LFR or better quality loot…

…and someone out there is unhappy because LFR might release with less bugs in it than Normal, Heroic, and Mythic did.

The real difference between Normal and LFR might well come down to whether you have to chase up the front door and then summon people.

Oh, and
LFR will consider you complete when you only do a “wing” of it.

Shorter raiding day, then. Eh, but there’s lockouts and that means in theory folk have a week to do the other difficulties.

If there’s something I’d complain about, it’d be “a ton of new currencies” or “hm everyone who became a super crafter previous xpac gets to begin at 0 again” or even “wait HOW many kinds of mining/herb nodes are there?” (but that was Legion’s story too, so it’s not even news).

Anytime they change something, some souls cry Huzzah and others weep bitterly. Not sure what else to say, except Oooh the raid’s actually connected to the story.

LFR … only 11 more alts to level and gear…

First run went well, only one wipe on 2nd boss(s), then someone explained the mechanics and then we cleared it no problem. I only wish there was still perosonal loot for LFR, rolling for it sucks since everyone needs on anything they can, whether they need it or not.

Completely agree. If they would just apply the same effort to the masses rather than the elite few who do this like a job the game would be better off.