Vault of the Incarnate targeting circle issues

Multiple people in my raid including myself have reported that in many locations in vault of the incarnate, targeting circles are not appearing on the ground. I can reproduce on my warlock w shadowfury, paladin with final reckoning, or during the inital dragon bombing run - no green targeting circles are appearing on the ground. Maybe a graphics issue specific to a certain type of video card and/or in-game graphics setting? This didn’t used to happen when the raid was current content in season 1. Can provide any more info if needed, lmk. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have also encountered this, thank you for reporting it (I forgot about this until seeing your post). I can confirm it also happens on Evoker breath abilities: Dream Breath, Breath of Eons, and Deep Breath.

i get the same bug

+1
10 chars

I had the same issue last night with my VDH for all bosses and all but one or two trash mobs. It was very frustrating especially with how important my sigil use is for my spec.

Reports of this issue started coming in after 10.2.6’s launch, so I’d assume something was broken in this patch. Hoping 10.2.7 fixes it.